1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Great sat start 9-126

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by Bdott, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Bdott

Bdott

Good morning to all..Got started at 430a and ended at 830a or lil after .. had some great rides. Even had a pax to buy me a combo meal from Jack n the box. Just want to help those that want some motivation to go out and get some money. I do plan on getting out later this evening after i get off work. For now im home relaxing ready to watch my Ga Bulldogs in 3 hours good luck to all drivers !!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    Gretzky and Western Warrior like this.
  2. jaimeritchie

jaimeritchie

Driving:
    UberX
  3. THIRDEYE

THIRDEYE

God damn... you slept like 4 hours?

Actually, I only got 5 hours, but trying to log in these Lyft peak hours. Going back to sleep now.

Bdott likes this.
  4. Bdott

Bdott

Got to man. This share ride is basically a hustle for me.. they say the money dont sleep so why should I???

melxjr, UBERZERKER and THIRDEYE like this.
  5. UBERZERKER

UBERZERKER

Driving:
    UberX
    Yes Cerritos... (I got a L8 start doh)
    I was trying to catch that mass rush last night, but so many cars accepting all low pings for reg fare... It almost felt impossible to keep it going once i started the rotation up... (almost gave up) but eventually I gave most customers to new cars to get em outta DTLA.
    Yikes-talk about patience..lol

Gotta few spots to hit up, party, then rest up n see how accurate dat email DOOBER sent claiming WE-KEN-D "D-Man'd"

;):rolleyes::D

Attached Files: