Great. More Chinese Virus Coming?

tohunt4me

And they wanted to send all of our chickens to China
For Processing !!!

We would all have BIRD FLU BY NOW !

Launchpad McQuack

So where was these expert doctors in summer 2019?

If they know what will become a pandemic ,people and governments will be warned.
If you root around, there probably were warnings. There usually are. Recent events have people on high alert now for understandable reasons. This isn't the first time that we have seen a pandemic, though. The swine flu outbreak in 2009 or 2010 or whenever was also classified as a pandemic. It just wasn't anywhere near as deadly as COVID19.

Just did a quick search to fact check myself. It was in 2009.

I think part of the reason that the COVID19 warnings fell on deaf ears is that we heard the warnings so many times in the past. While I was in isolation at my mom's house during the strictest phase of the shutdown, we watched a documentary called Pandemic (or something like that). It was made well before the COVID19 outbreak. During the show, they played news footage of some scientists talking about one of the minor outbreaks of the past couple decades. I don't remember which one. Listening to them, they could have just as easily been talking about COVID19 because the language that they were using was almost identical to the language that was being used on the news at the time when talking about COVID19. If I played you clips from both scenarios and bleeped out the name of the disease, you wouldn't be able to tell which was which. Listening to that, it was pretty clear why people shrugged off the warnings. They had cried "wolf" so many times in the past that when the wolf actually showed up, nobody listened.

AuxCordTherapy

If you root around, there probably were warnings. There usually are. Recent events have people on high alert now for understandable reasons. This isn't the first time that we have seen a pandemic, though. The swine flu outbreak in 2009 or 2010 or whenever was also classified as a pandemic. It just wasn't anywhere near as deadly as COVID19.

I think part of the reason that the COVID19 warnings fell on deaf ears is that we heard the warnings so many times in the past. While I was in isolation at my mom's house during the strictest phase of the shutdown, we watched a documentary called Pandemic (or something like that). It was made well before the COVID19 outbreak. During the show, they played news footage of some scientists talking about one of the minor outbreaks of the past couple decades. I don't remember which one. Listening to them, they could have just as easily been talking about COVID19 because the language that they were using was almost identical to the language that was being used on the news at the time when talking about COVID19. If I played you clips from both scenarios and bleeped out the name of the disease, you wouldn't be able to tell which was which. Listening to that, it was pretty clear why people shrugged off the warnings. They had cried "wolf" so many times in the past that when the wolf actually showed up, nobody listened.
I’ve seen it. They talked about sars, Mers, Ebola etc...There are diseases out there with worse fatality rates than covid, Ebola is 70%, Marburg is 90%, but none of them are nearly as infectious as the Wuhan flu which makes this one worse than any of them. They also said bird flu has the highest potential to obliterate mankind because it is still quite infectious and also has a high mortality rate at 50%.

By the way bats carry all these viruses except bird flu. Ebola, Sars, Mers, coronavirus, Marburg are all found in bats and their unique immune system is a willing host for all these viruses. They co-exist together.

But I’m leaning more towards the current Coronavirus being a bio-weapon than having originated at a wet market. The only question is whether it was released intentionally or not.

TheDevilisaParttimer

Well that's the media crying wolf. I'm actually referring to the scientist and doctors.

If it was so easy to predict the next big virus we would always have a 1 or 2 year head start.

Media pieces like that give people the false sense of safety that someone knowledgeable is in control of these things.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve seen it. They talked about sars, Mers, Ebola etc...There are diseases out there with worse fatality rates than covid, Ebola is 70%, Marburg is 90%, but none of them are nearly as infectious as the Wuhan flu which makes this one worse than any of them. They also said bird flu has the highest potential to obliterate mankind because it is still quite infectious and also has a high mortality rate at 50%.

By the way bats carry all these viruses except bird flu. Ebola, Sars, Mers, coronavirus, Marburg are all found in bats and their unique immune system is a willing host for all these viruses. They co-exist together.

But I’m leaning more towards the current Coronavirus being a bio-weapon than having originated at a wet market. The only question is whether it was released intentionally or not.
Honesty I believe Covid is man made too.

AdAstra

China 🇨🇳 is engaging the world 🌎 in Biological Warfare
and they may win.

Year: 2030
Where: Dallas Texas

What: People's Republic of China, the Central People's Government implements new rules in American Schools, Disband government entities and Absorbs US Military into the People's Liberation Army who immediately Murder all protesters in Lafayette Park and cities throughout The Peoples Republic of America

Why: Continued elimination of American ideals, Individualism, capitalism and all USA history

Epilogue: the Democracy Experiment Fails after 254 years,
Less than the Roman Empire’s Reign

Last edited:

mbd

People are used to the Virus now, just like the Chinese, Taiwanese and the Koreans. Experience is a huge factor. It is like Tom Brady looking over a defense, he has already seen it before.

The Gift of Fish

What we need is a global pandemic authority that has the resources, expertise and authority to coordinate proactive global and regional responses to new outbreaks. Instead of this piecemeal, ah-hoc, reactive and haphazard dog's dinner that we have seen so far in too many countries.

Of course, this won't happen - the US wouldn't want to give up what it sees as its sovereignty and the Jim-Bobs in the redneck states wouldn't have it anyway. A lot of other countries wouldn't go for it either.

But viral pandemics don't care about countries or borders or politics. If we could get past these issues and have a global response to this pandemic, and the ones that will come, that is based on the Korean model or the New Zealand model then we'd save millions of lives and protect the world economy.

mbd

What we need is a global pandemic authority that has the resources, expertise and authority to coordinate proactive global and regional responses to new outbreaks. Instead of this piecemeal, ah-hoc, reactive and haphazard dog's dinner that we have seen so far in too many countries.

Of course, this won't happen - the US wouldn't want to give up what it sees as its sovereignty and the Jim-Bobs in the redneck states wouldn't have it anyway. A lot of other countries wouldn't go for it either.

But viral pandemics don't care about countries or borders or politics. If we could get past these issues and have a global response to this pandemic, and the ones that will come, that is based on the Korean model or the New Zealand model then we'd save millions of lives and protect the world economy.
Mongolia has 0 deaths
Greenland has 0 deaths
Population density👍
NZ and Aus helped by it, same as Wyoming.
Vietnam and other non obese countries have 0 or very low number of deaths.