Great last day of Uber

biozon

So today was my last Uber day before the new regulations that make my vehicle not eligible (2008).

I had a blast - today is the last day of the Microsoft Conference, was surging like crazy.

Here are my stats for tonight:
10 trips (3 of them SELECT)
4 hours
Gross fares (including SRF): $200
Net fares: $140
Profit after all expenses: $105
Per hour profit: $26
Per km profit: $0.85

My final trips since November 2014: over 1700
My final rating right now: 4.83

Farewell for now, Uber!

P.S. I'll be diving into finalizing the spreadsheets (and into those four cases of white wine in my "cellar" as well, of course, because there is nothing else left to do for me now) and posting my average results for this year later next week.

Good luck everyone else!

Gill002

Has your account been turned off yet? I'm assuming not right now but in the next couple of days

clearport

Happy that you've been with us for as long as you have. Hope you can make it back. Your input was very valuable and going to be missed.

PoorBasterd

So today was my last Uber day before the new regulations that make my vehicle not eligible (2008).

I had a blast - today is the last day of the Microsoft Conference, was surging like crazy.

4 hours

Farewell for now, Uber!

P.S. I'll be diving into finalizing the spreadsheets (and into those four cases of white wine in my "cellar" as well, of course, because there is nothing else left to do for me now) and posting my average results for this year later next week.

Good luck everyone else!
Walk good, Comrade.

I can still drive for the next 2.5 years; but with the new job I'll be taking up in September, I may not have the time or energy for Uber driving anymore.

KHITAM

4 hours

Farewell for now, Uber!

Good luck everyone else!
Thank you Mr. Biozon for all your help, advises & Ubering's road map..
Hope to find some time and give me the honor to meet with you..
Kind Regards..

Uberchampion

4 hours

Farewell for now, Uber!

Good luck everyone else!
Your feedback has been invaluable. Please continue to chime in with whatever insights you may have. Enjoy the summer.

xotic

4 hours

Farewell for now, Uber!

Good luck everyone else!
Good luck bud, you have been helpful and that's appreciated. Hope you come back soon.

PoorBasterd

Drivimg Uber is like Crack ... " You think you quit after having a bad trip, but the lure of the unknown will bring you back" See you on the road soon! :smiles:
That is so true. That's why even after Uber drops the fare to ridiculous, unsustainable levels, drivers still get in their cars, log into the driver app and hit the road. Won't be long before rehab centers offer treatment for drivers with Uber addiction.

James Han

4 hours

Farewell for now, Uber!

Good luck everyone else!
Back again, Biozon.