Inshur

Grace period for CC (5mins?)

deesto

Hi guys,

Do you know if there is a grace period on CC? The other day I entered the CC zone on my first job at 17:56, with it finishing at 18:00. I thought I would be charged (and was blaming myself for riding too fast or taken the route I did), but I’m on auto pay (so I’m glad it hasn’t been the case - yet?!). But that’s led me to wonder if they have a grace period and for how long.

Cabbie2B

Hi guys,

Do you know if there is a grace period on CC? The other day I entered the CC zone on my first job at 17:56, with it finishing at 18:00. I thought I would be charged (and was blaming myself for riding too fast or taken the route I did), but I’m on auto pay (so I’m glad it hasn’t been the case - yet?!). But that’s led me to wonder if they have a grace period and for how long.
No grace period.
Either payment not showing yet or camera misread ur plate.

UberLuxbod

I went into the CC zone this morning.

Just checked and nothing is showing on my account.

I would expect it to take a couple of days to show up.

ash0707

It’s been with me too, I been last week and nothing showing up on my account. I guess they will take end of month etc from the time I register for auto pay. So expect end of the month.

deesto

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok. I guess I’ll have to wait and see for a bit longer based on all the comments above? Although, I was under the impression they were supposed to take payment on the day, and send you a txt receipt too if you opted in for that (or rather after midnight of the day, like on the tube). personally hadn’t heard of a grace period either..

Maybe a misread plate. I should phone them up to correct it, and make sure I’m being properly charged then :p. Lol