GozDANGIT

HotUberMess

Guy parked next to me at the restaurant I ate at tonight drove into my rear passenger door and crumpled it right in. Hit and run of course. Now I’m waiting on the manager to see if there was a working camera pointed at my spot to see who did it. If I remember correctly there was a truck there. And there was plenty of space between us.

My Mazda6 is looking more like MazdaFECES these days. Thanks to the ijits of Orlando who can’t maintain a lane.

Thanks for letting me moan, I know u guys really do care. LOL

HotUberMess

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Question: ever think of getting a dash cam?
Yeah.. was debating not doing rideshare any more, but I think I like it too much.

I have the money for the setup, just need to choose a model. I’d like exterior and interior views.

Ribak

Guy parked next to me at the restaurant I ate at tonight drove into my rear passenger door and crumpled it right in. Hit and run of course. Now I’m waiting on the manager to see if there was a working camera pointed at my spot to see who did it. If I remember correctly there was a truck there. And there was plenty of space between us.

My Mazda6 is looking more like MazdaFECES these days. Thanks to the ijits of Orlando who can’t maintain a lane.

Thanks for letting me moan, I know u guys really do care. LOL
Yikes!! Tough luck dude. I hope the culprit is caught.