• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Got to love Spring Break

FLKeys

Got another 1* now during spring break. At least this one was kind enough to let me know that I provided poor service, a poor pick-up experience, a smelly car, and no comfort. Willing to bet they got a free ride or several 50% off codes for their poor experience. Amazes me how Uber does not flag ratings that have so many different issues. Only a few more weeks to go before the spring breakers are gone. 4.97 down to a 4.92 in 2 weeks.

BCS DRIVER

It does, however I pretty much knew going into Spring break my ratings would take a shot. Strange my Lyft ratings have not suffered I have been doing equal Lyft & Uber rides most of Spring Break.
Your market is the complete opposite of mine. It's a major university town where I deal with those types of pax on a weekly basis whereas you get them for a few weeks each year. Amazingly my rating holds at a steady 4.95 on U. Lyft I pay no attention to.

Like any period of time when most students leave the area I presumed it would be a slow week and decided I would drive more outside my usual Thur-Fri-Sat late nights. It paid off in that I picked up about $200 more than I usually do in a typical week. St Patrick's Day helped with almost $90 in 3 hours with $13 of that in tips.

Ive been hit twice with 1 stars this spring break. One was a picked up wrong passenger, which was crap, I dropped the lady off at her house and stayed in driveway so she could see to get in, next one was account holder who was 400lbs. got in the third row and had trouble getting her fat ass out and dinged me for COMFORT!! I didnt feed her all those cheeseburgers:frown:

CDP

I went from a 4.95 to a 4.91 with these little shjts. One was so drunk, she couldn't figure out what airline she was on. 2 cleanup fees for sand poles and wet seats. No tips, and I fear for our future. Ft Lauderdale has been a nightmare.

LYFTladyMIA

Same sudden downward change in my ratings here in Miami, despite not one comment or reason being provided with any of the ratings given under 5* since the start of spring break... Also find it incredibly aggravating that most of these spring break paxholes have absolutely no complaints or issues during the course of their rides whatsoever and then — to add insult to injury — they even go out of the way to make a point of saying/clearly expressing /emphatically discussing just how “awesome/cool/great/super fun, etc...” their ride was during the entire time it was in progress and/or at its conclusion — only to rate below 5* for the hell of it. I don’t get it... never will. Ugh

2Cents

I'm starting to think ratings are just so the entitled pax hole can feel good about giving a rating rather than gathering actual feedback.

dauction

Drunk college kids are awful. I avoid them like the plague. I’m in a college town and aside from a night football game will only drive past 10pm when they’re on spring/winter/summer break. I do unfortunately get them occasionally doing early morning airport runs.
Agree ..isn't it odd that during the day they are so well behaved and polite..not sure what happens at night ..assuming it's something they ate ..possibly something they are drinking 😁

Working4peanuts

Got another 1* now during spring break. At least this one was kind enough to let me know that I provided poor service, a poor pick-up experience, a smelly car, and no comfort. Willing to bet they got a free ride or several 50% off codes for their poor experience. Amazes me how Uber does not flag ratings that have so many different issues. Only a few more weeks to go before the spring breakers are gone. 4.97 down to a 4.92 in 2 weeks.
Got you beat by a mile!

Got 13 downrates in 2 weeks this month. Dropped .04. almost .05.

Then nothing.

Never suspected it was spring breakers. Worst stretch of down rates I've ever had. Then again, who gives a shit???????

Uberladysf777

Me too! 4.98 down to 4.3 in just these past 2 weeks😔
Post automatically merged:

Me too! 4.98 down to 4.3 in just these past 2 weeks😔
I mean 4.98 down to 4.93

TXUbering

What does your car smell like? Do you smoke in the vehicle? If so, I'd probably give a 1 star rating as well. I know sometimes I get a smoker in my car and will have to drive with the windows down for a few minutes.

FLKeys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What does your car smell like? Do you smoke in the vehicle? If so, I'd probably give a 1 star rating as well. I know sometimes I get a smoker in my car and will have to drive with the windows down for a few minutes.
I get many compliments that my car still smells new all the time. No smoking period not even out of my car. The worst my car ever smells is when I pick people up from a restaurant with lots of left overs. Especially one restaurant that seams to specializes in all fried foods. You can smell that place down wind for a good half mile.

TXUbering

I get many compliments that my car still smells new all the time. No smoking period not even out of my car. The worst my car ever smells is when I pick people up from a restaurant with lots of left overs. Especially one restaurant that seams to specializes in all fried foods. You can smell that place down wind for a good half mile.
When I pick up "stinkers", I let my next pax know, "My apologies for the funk, but the last rider was apparently related to Cheech and Chong (or other appropriate comment).