• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Got my first accusation of being drunk

Grab my Keys

You may want throttle back @Grab my Keys on your zinc and magnesium cocktail 🍸 You’re displaying acute Delirium tremens
Lol dude she clearly acknowledged what I posted and where the confusion came from. Look at my post it seems like you're the one who's mentally lacking here.

Learn to proof read and go type up another story for the news section that we've seen already seen you little baby journalist.

Invisible

Lol dude she clearly acknowledged what I posted and where the confusion came from. Look at my post it seems like you're the one who's mentally lacking here.

Learn to proof read and go type up another story for the news section that we've seen already seen you little baby journalist.
Lets not attack each other. This is Galveston’s thread about a serious problem with Uber.

LyftUberFuwabolewa

I never had a verbal altercation. The pax was mad I ended the ride. She was abusive; I wasn’t. Some pax have no morals, ethics and believe they’re entitled to abuse drivers.
Well call it what you want.

This is why whenever I have a problematic ride the first thing I do is I contact the company as soon as I drop the rider off. I tell them my side of the story, so it’s on the record and also so they have communicated with me on a recorded line and can hear that I am not intoxicated.

I also say a number of times that I have the entire ride on dash cam and I will be preserving the video and can send it if they want it.

Deciding whether or not to boot a rider or in anyway express displeasure with their behavior increases your chances of getting a false accusation. For that reason I only end rides early or in anyway get combative with a rider is if I feel like I have no other choice.

I have had plenty of rides where I’ve been counting down the minutes and couldn’t wait to get the rider out of my car. That is when you take action. After they are out of the car.

If their bad behavior rises to a level that’s appropriate to report them then call the company and make the report.

Since we have to rate them immediately and they can rate us later one starring a rider always risks getting a one star in return.

As fun as it is to 1 star a rider in the overall scheme of things it really doesn’t affect them in the least unless they are a repeat offender and have a collection of one stars.

For your own well-being, the best thing to do is give them a nice goodbye with a smile, five star of them, and then in the app report them for being rude. You’ll never see them again.

Last edited:

waldowainthrop

1. Go back into Hooters and (Harassment Intent) ✔👍
  2. get her for your waitress (Personal Harassment)
  3. Spend all night at the table✔(Sexual Harassment)
  4. Make a big scene and✔👍🤣😂
  5. accuse her of stealing your✔👍👍👍
  6. wallet or grabbing your junk✔👍👍👍
  7. then stiff her on the tip

Means, Motive & Opportunity
.....How to get arrested in 7 easy steps
Classic Uber driver: Escalate any & all situations until incarcerations
@Cold Fusion is like the moral opposite of a defense attorney. I wish more criminals had access to this forum to learn how to get themselves arrested. 🙏🏼⚖

Invisible

Well call it what you want.

This is why whenever I have a problematic ride the first thing I do is I contact the company as soon as I drop the rider off. I tell them my side of the story, so it’s on the record and also so they have communicated with me on a recorded line and can hear that I am not intoxicated.

I also say a number of times that I have the entire ride on dash cam and I will be preserving the video and can send it if they want it.

Deciding whether or not to boot a rider or in anyway express displeasure with their behavior increases your chances of getting a false accusation. For that reason I only rides early or in anyway get combative with a rider is if I feel like I have no other choice.

I have had plenty of rides where I’ve been counting down the minutes and couldn’t wait to get the rider out of my car. That is when you take action. After they are out of the car.

If their bad behavior rises to a level that’s appropriate to report them then call the company and make the report.

Since we have to rate them immediately and they can rate us later one starring a rider always risks getting a one star in return.

As fun as it is to 1 star a rider in the overall scheme of things it really doesn’t affect them in the least unless they are a repeat offender and have a collection of one stars.

For your own well-being, the best thing to do is give them a nice goodbye with a smile, five star of them, and then in the app report them for being rude. You’ll never see them again.
I’m getting tired of this. You weren’t there. I’ve had extremely rude pax, but this person was verbally abusive and was escalating her rudeness.

A driver shouldn’t be disrespected in his/her own car and in fear of ending a ride. Again, I did nothing wrong. Sit and judge all you want. And I did report her to Uber. Pax like this and Uber are the problem. That’s what the focus should be on.

25rides7daysaweek

For the record
I never said anything about anybody actually doing anything. I said what came into my head about what should happen to someone that causes an unwarranted deactivation.
It's not abuse if you earned it and
you shouldn't get a bye just
because you work at hooters
In any case this is probably 1 of 3
strikes on the record
I think after a 24 hour drying out
period there will be a reactivation
We are all just biding our time
before for one reason or another

LyftUberFuwabolewa

I’m getting tired of this. You weren’t there. I’ve had extremely rude pax, but this person was verbally abusive and was escalating her rudeness.

A driver shouldn’t be disrespected in his/her own car and in fear of ending a ride. Again, I did nothing wrong. Sit and judge all you want. And I did report her to Uber. Pax like this and Uber are the problem. That’s what the focus should be on.
And now you're deactivated for a while and you have one strike on your record for intoxication. I guess you showed that rider huh?

Sometimes "being right" and "winning" are two different things.

Cold Fusion

Face facts folks - all the things we think Uber should do about these types of claims would cost Uber more than simply disposing of the driver...follow the money.
Excuse me Sir and or Madam @JaxUberLyft
ARE you inferring Uber drivers are DISPOSABLE ?
Shocking 🙅🏻‍♂️
Post automatically merged:

I’d go to hooters with a group of 5 so the tip isn’t added automatically, request her as the waitress be obnoxious af. Bill comes on the tip area I’d write karma is a @@@@@! Petty af 😂😂
Reality:
You and your friends get drunk,
spill the beans to the waitress as to the real reason
you’re there while
Harassing her.

Result:

Last edited:

Invisible

And now you're deactivated for a while and you have one strike on your record for intoxication. I guess you showed that rider huh?

Sometimes "being right" and "winning" are two different things.
No I never had an intoxicated false claim. I still have no idea what I was accused of, some Zero Tolerance issue. I’m PERMANENTLY deactivated with no appeals. I NEVER received any warnings or suspensions. And I NEVER yelled, used profanity or said anything inappropriate, I don’t care who believes me.

When my Lyft pax have asked whether I also do Uber, I’ve told them. They’ve responded how mild mannered and quiet I am. My former co-workers and others I know in “real life” have said the same. I’m not one to start fights or even fight. But I will stand up for myself and end a ride where a rider is completely inappropriate.

This isn’t about being right. This is about the mistreatment of drivers and slanderous false accusations. Uber treats drivers as criminals and has contempt for them. This could’ve been a useful forum if drivers banded together instead of name calling and accusatory statements. Now it’s just like Uber, toxic.

LyftUberFuwabolewa

No I never had an intoxicated false claim. I still have no idea what I was accused of, some Zero Tolerance issue. I’m PERMANENTLY deactivated with no appeals. I NEVER received any warnings or suspensions. And I NEVER yelled, used profanity or said anything inappropriate, I don’t care who believes me.

When my Lyft pax have asked whether I also do Uber, I’ve told them. They’ve responded how mild mannered and quiet I am. My former co-workers and others I know in “real life” have said the same. I’m not one to start fights or even fight. But I will stand up for myself and end a ride where a rider is completely inappropriate.

This isn’t about being right. This is about the mistreatment of drivers and slanderous false accusations. Uber treats drivers as criminals and has contempt for them. This could’ve been a useful forum if drivers banded together instead of name calling and accusatory statements. Now it’s just like Uber, toxic.
If you mention whether or not you have a dash cam I didn't see it. This thread has already gotten pretty long.

Do I understand it right? There was some kind of an issue or altercation between you and the rider correct? To me it sounded like you did not take the rider to their destination correct?

If you stay cool and professional and provide dash cam video of the incident to the company you will be fine.

Do you have a dash cam? Did you provide the video to the company?