Got my first 1 * rating! F That Biotch.

lashotgunou

150 trips and the 1* dropped me from 4.95 to 4.91. Have a few questions:
  1. Do riders not know their own ratings? What's keeping me from changing my rating to 1* on every shit passenger I've had over the last 2 days? I thought if I rated lower they would retaliate.
  2. Is platinum status only contingent on number of rides and not rating?
  3. Does rating affect your ability to get riders or is that almost always proximity?
  4. Does rating matter as long as it is above the point at which you get a warning from the company?
Thanks for your help.

Tedgey

1. Do riders not know their own ratings? What's keeping me from changing my rating to 1* on every shit passenger I've had over the last 2 days? I thought if I rated lower they would retaliate.
  3. Does rating affect your ability to get riders or is that almost always proximity?
  4. Does rating matter as long as it is above the point at which you get a warning from the company?
Thanks for your help.
You don't know who it is?

lashotgunou

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You don't know who it is?
could be a couple. One group was pooling from hollywood to Santa Clarita during rush hour. I asked how much they were paying and they said $15. I figured it was going to take at least 1 and a half hours to get there but waze said 50 minutes. WTF. I drove right into traffic instead of getting on the highway and we went 1/2 mile in 20 minutes. Then I suggested they get out and take the subway to North Hollywood and catch an uber there. Later on some biotch was loud talking on her cell phone in the front seat. I asked her to sit in the back seat and she gave me this death stare like I'm the @@@@@@@ for her lake of self awareness. Anyways, one of them two biotches or both dinged me.

LA Dispatcher

could be a couple. One group was pooling from hollywood to Santa Clarita during rush hour. I asked how much they were paying and they said $15. I figured it was going to take at least 1 and a half hours to get there but waze said 50 minutes. WTF. I drove right into traffic instead of getting on the highway and we went 1/2 mile in 20 minutes. Then I suggested they get out and take the subway to North Hollywood and catch an uber there. Later on some biotch was loud talking on her cell phone in the front seat. I asked her to sit in the back seat and she gave me this death stare like I'm the @@@@@@@ for her lake of self awareness. Anyways, one of them two biotches or both dinged me.
Should of told them you're giving them Uber X service for a discounted pool price.:p:biggrin:

Tedgey

So it's one of those biotches. Did they take the subway to North Hollywood? That's actually pretty good advice. I'm going to guess it was the biotch and the phone deal but if I were you I wouldn't waste any energy trying to get revenge. It won't do you any good in the long run and when you get down to it they haven't really taken anything from you

Just Another Uber Drive

Many don't even know they're rated at all. But they can request their rating via the app. And they can do so before and after a trip and see if it has gone up or down.

Just wait a few days and change both suspected individuals to a 1-star rating if you feel the need to retailiate.

lashotgunou

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Many don't even know they're rated at all. But they can request their rating via the app. And they can do so before and after a trip and see if it has gone up or down.

Just wait a few days and change both suspected individuals to a 1-star rating if you feel the need to retailiate.
Savvy advice. Would you happen to know if ratings are considered for platinum status?

Breezze

Thanks for your help.
I believe riders have up to 7 days to rate you. Your guess of who's 1* you might not always correct. Does 1* matter? No. Not at all once you have 500 trips. That 1* only mean a lone star. Why? That's because you have qualified yourself as one of the Uber SUPERSTAR ! Welcome to our world !

Breezze

I 5* them if they are good. I will 1* them right after the trip if they are an a**%#hole Who care. In Your Face!