Got my back

UberSue

I got this e-mail from Uber today, in response to changing a rider's rating. It is SO comforting to know that Uber has got my back. It will certainly come in handy with the request for a cleaning fee that I just submitted after riders smeared McDonalds into my uphostery during a stupid Pool ride, with no other riders, from midtown to Marietta for dirt cheap. They also took my entire candy dish (including dish) with them. But I shouldn't worry, right? Because it says right in that e-mail!

Attachments

CB.

Oh no! Pool is the worst. How does that work? Will uber pay up or do you gave to submit a cleaning bill for reimbursement?

NuberUber

Several mistakes you made here:

1. Taking a pool ride- they suck, now you know
2. Letting pax have food in the car (I sure hope you didn't actually go thru a drive thru for them as that is a HUGE error)
3. Candy- as already pointed out, waste of money

PTCGUY

Several mistakes you made here:

1. Taking a pool ride- they suck, now you know
2. Letting pax have food in the car (I sure hope you didn't actually go thru a drive thru for them as that is a HUGE error)
3. Candy- as already pointed out, waste of money
I will agree on point 2 and 3 but point 1 is debatable. Pool rides ROCK!

negeorgia

I got this e-mail from Uber today, in response to changing a rider's rating. It is SO comforting to know that Uber has got my back. It will certainly come in handy with the request for a cleaning fee that I just submitted after riders smeared McDonalds into my uphostery during a stupid Pool ride, with no other riders, from midtown to Marietta for dirt cheap. They also took my entire candy dish (including dish) with them. But I shouldn't worry, right? Because it says right in that e-mail!
Did you inform Uber your pool ride went unmatched? They are supposed to upgrade your payout to UberX, if you make the effort to inform them. Let us know what happens about that and the cleaning fee. Please stop giving away more than your gas, time, space in your car, ect.