• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Got My Angst Out On A Pax-Felt Great! What's Your Story??

Prudence

I had been working a long weekend, so I needed some entertainment. I didn't have time (I mean money) for a movie, so I decided to get my jollies out on a pax. The guy had kind of a low rating and had dropped a pin incorrectly, so when I picked him up, I said, "You aren't sitting in the back seat, sit here in the front, next to me. I have to talk to you." (note serious tone). He said, "Oh, ok." (meek tone--excellent!).
I stated, "You know, you dropped your pin improperly and you have a lousy rating, you are LUCKY I picked you up!! You are on the verge of being dropped by Uber, Your rating is so bad. What do you do? Puke in cars? Cuss at the drivers? Not tip? Ask for water? Want to be dropped off right at the front of the restaurant where we drivers can't get out???!!" He said, "I don't know. I do like to drink. I am not very good at putting my pin in the right place when I drink. I have never tipped. Do I need to tip?! What's my rating? I didn't know I got rated! I thought the drivers just got rated! You guys rate US?! Oh, no! What's my rating? Like a '1'?"
I said, "you bet we rate you and you are going down the tubes. I can't tell you your number, (It was a 4.6!!)
but I am just sayin' it ISN'T good. Get your act together. I am trying to help you. Just be sure and say, thank you for picking me up and thank you for the great ride. And consider tipping. That will really help your rating."
When the ride was over, he said, "thank you soo much for the help! I don't want to have Uber drop me! Uber is so easy to use. I don't know what I would do if I lost it. Thanks soo much for the ride and here is $5.00. I am reaaally grateful for all of your advice. Goodbye."
It was sadistic. And fun. And soo satisfying. Plus, $5.00 for a slice of Z Pizza and a Coke.
I just wonder how he behaved for the next ride...English guy. bad teeth. floppy blonde hair. OC...

RogerJS

I Love picking up first time Pax's .. Always educate them on how both drivers and pax are rated and no the tip is not included but it sure is great when we get one.. I doubt if Uber ever drops a rider but they don't know that..

CommanderXL

This is interesting to note: If a passenger wants to know his rating, all he/she needs to do is go to "Help" in the Passenger App, select "Account" and "I'd like to know my rating."

Uber will email it to him/her.

image.jpg

uberski

I had been working a long weekend, so I needed some entertainment. I didn't have time (I mean money) for a movie, so I decided to get my jollies out on a pax. The guy had kind of a low rating and had dropped a pin incorrectly, so when I picked him up, I said, "You aren't sitting in the back seat, sit here in the front, next to me. I have to talk to you." (note serious tone). He said, "Oh, ok." (meek tone--excellent!).
I stated, "You know, you dropped your pin improperly and you have a lousy rating, you are LUCKY I picked you up!! You are on the verge of being dropped by Uber, Your rating is so bad. What do you do? Puke in cars? Cuss at the drivers? Not tip? Ask for water? Want to be dropped off right at the front of the restaurant where we drivers can't get out???!!" He said, "I don't know. I do like to drink. I am not very good at putting my pin in the right place when I drink. I have never tipped. Do I need to tip?! What's my rating? I didn't know I got rated! I thought the drivers just got rated! You guys rate US?! Oh, no! What's my rating? Like a '1'?"
I said, "you bet we rate you and you are going down the tubes. I can't tell you your number, (It was a 4.6!!)
but I am just sayin' it ISN'T good. Get your act together. I am trying to help you. Just be sure and say, thank you for picking me up and thank you for the great ride. And consider tipping. That will really help your rating."
When the ride was over, he said, "thank you soo much for the help! I don't want to have Uber drop me! Uber is so easy to use. I don't know what I would do if I lost it. Thanks soo much for the ride and here is $5.00. I am reaaally grateful for all of your advice. Goodbye."
It was sadistic. And fun. And soo satisfying. Plus, $5.00 for a slice of Z Pizza and a Coke.
I just wonder how he behaved for the next ride...English guy. bad teeth. floppy blonde hair. OC...
You must be a virgo lol

CommanderXL

This is interesting to note: If a passenger wants to know his rating, all he/she needs to do is go to "Help" in the Passenger App, select "Account" and "I'd like to know my rating."

Uber will email it to him/her.

View attachment 11920
Here's the email I just got after asking what my Rider rating is (I've only used it 3 times and I always tipped):

Thanks for reaching out! Your rating is an average of all your trips taken so far. At this time, it is 5.0.

Fostering a community of mutual respect between both riders and drivers is important for all to get the most out of the Uber experience. You can find out more about how ratings work here.

I've collected some additional information that may be helpful for you related to ratings:
Please let me know if you ever have any other questions. I'm always happy to help!​