GOT MILK? GOT PUKE!

hooj

7 months.
Nearly 1100 rides.
4.94* Uber / 4.98* Lyft.

3C5C2380-F8F1-4660-A812-7817520AD6F1.jpeg

1st puker ever - and I was going out to milk!

Went eastward from home to see if I can catch the bar crowd while getting milk for the kids in the morning. No pings until 20mins in while I’m at the bank taking cash out. Around the corner a 5.00* pax (that rating has been scary lately to see - never a true 5* most times) grabs me and points me back towards home - perfect - I thought.

Half way there dude says “can you pull over?” I’m thinking “really!?!?” He was conversive, seemed nice, didn’t say too much, young white kid. Young and unassuming kid I thought. Next thing I know he’s heaving for like 5+ mins and I’m praying he got most of it out.

Drop off pax not far away and leave the rating selection up while I scope the scene. As a result he was instantly 1* (although I considered 3+ if he missed entirely) went home quick to clean up the mess and got my milk. Kept the app on while heading home and a 4.6* grabbed me near the house.

Screw that. Read Dead Redeption 2. Smoke. Bed.

Ridesharing. So fun. So lucrative. So gross.

728A814E-187C-4B15-8786-AAAD210F968D.jpeg
42EA07C4-7ACE-441C-A54F-49C3654BBD38.jpeg
9B475F9F-644E-4705-AF2B-364EABE7F615.jpeg
E969D0EF-ECC7-4069-89F3-B0C433C1583C.jpeg

hooj

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a similar instance was minimum to none. Mostly on the door. Cost them $150 and 5 minutes of cleaning at max.
Yup. Watch this reply now....
Post automatically merged:

I posted in another topic about how I avoided 2 super long pings and got no rides this week.

Check out the earnings per hour for me this week! WUT’S THE NET?!?

7361EE8B-BD39-461E-835E-ED989983BC09.png

Bubbnatorgator

7 months.
Nearly 1100 rides.
4.94* Uber / 4.98* Lyft.

View attachment 308137

1st puker ever - and I was going out to milk!

Went eastward from home to see if I can catch the bar crowd while getting milk for the kids in the morning. No pings until 20mins in while I’m at the bank taking cash out. Around the corner a 5.00* pax (that rating has been scary lately to see - never a true 5* most times) grabs me and points me back towards home - perfect - I thought.

Half way there dude says “can you pull over?” I’m thinking “really!?!?” He was conversive, seemed nice, didn’t say too much, young white kid. Young and unassuming kid I thought. Next thing I know he’s heaving for like 5+ mins and I’m praying he got most of it out.

Drop off pax not far away and leave the rating selection up while I scope the scene. As a result he was instantly 1* (although I considered 3+ if he missed entirely) went home quick to clean up the mess and got my milk. Kept the app on while heading home and a 4.6* grabbed me near the house.

Screw that. Read Dead Redeption 2. Smoke. Bed.

Ridesharing. So fun. So lucrative. So gross.

View attachment 308134 View attachment 308135 View attachment 308136 View attachment 308138
Welcome to the Puke club hope you earned your $150 reward and few months of smell suffering . Make sure you keep some baking powder and dry coffee beans in your car for speedy recovery

Bubbnatorgator

How long does the vomit odor linger in the upholstery or fabric or carpet usually?
Well let me tell you this I have all leather in my car and I've had three pukes already in the last year-and-a-half even with the professional clean and a really good self clean there's order lingering around for at least two months regardless of what anyone says. For fabric upholstery it's terrible

hooj

Well let me tell you this I have all leather in my car and I've had three pukes already in the last year-and-a-half even with the professional clean and a really good self clean there's order lingering around for at least two months regardless of what anyone says. For fabric upholstery it's terrible
I have fabric. But, luckily, this person missed the majority of my car. He got enough on the side and exterior to make it look bad but nothing on the actual seat - thank god!

It’s all cleaned up now and looks like nothing happened. Wiped away easily and there’s no smell.

When I first got my car brand new I scotchgaurded it asap and thankfully I did. DIY clean and $150 paid plus $19.50 promo to cover taxes. Uber actually handles this very well and quick.

hooj

825C6A7E-1931-4EC6-ADFA-1E478D548D19.jpeg

Not even joking, still...

Had some paperwork to drop off at my accountants house so instead of dropping it last minute I decide to go for a 3am trip in fresh snow. Ping not far from home, 5* pax named... let’s call him Ban.

Get to Ban, wait 2+ mins and arrives by nearly falling down the driveway with can in hand. Can is orange crush. Ask to confirm name, tell him the drink can’t come in (refuses) sits in car and says he will put in holder. Fine. Let’s move on.

Swipe to go and his destination is same as pickup. Pluck me. Another moron in a row. Says where he is going (which I know) but I claim I’m going opposite way and don’t know the area. He starts figuring out how to change trip while I drive super slow. Insisting he has to re-enter a spot for insurance purposes. Slowly. Slowly. Says he can’t do it.

4 ways on. Pull over. He’s telling me stories and he’s drunk and he just needs to go to spot. Offers cash. Asks if $40 is good enough. Cash is sitting in front passenger seat now and I tell him I can drop him off at 24/7 Circle K nearby - best I can do. Huge liability even doing that. Agrees and we move. It’s like 600m away.

He says $40 is a lot for such a short drive. I say he can have a $20 back and he laughs and says no it’s cool. Claims to have $1000 on him, insists again on taking to other spot and I affirm it’s not possible. Huge liability.

Drop off. Lock doors. Tail out quick.

W. T. F. eh?

Last edited:

Gone_in_60_seconds

Yup. Watch this reply now....
Post automatically merged:

I posted in another topic about how I avoided 2 super long pings and got no rides this week.

Check out the earnings per hour for me this week! WUT’S THE NET?!?

View attachment 308238
How do you know that they were 'super long'? Aren't all trips that take 40 min + considered as long trips?