Got Mad At a Customer

ColonyMark

The other night I was making a delivery. The GPS took me to a busy strip mall with restaurants and bars. No parking spaces open. So I call the customer. No answer. Text, no reply. I’m not going to walk around trying to find this guy.

5 min later I call back. HELLO! Hi this is Uber eats. WHAT! Uber eats! I CANT HERE YOU! UBER EATS!!! Hold on let me go outside so I can here you. Yeah, good idea. Sorry who is this? Uber eats I have your order. Oh yeah you see where such and such bar is? Hold on I’ll look for it. Sorry don’t see it, I’m in front of an insurance company. Oh, your on the wrong side of the street I’m waiting outside.

it took me almost 10 minutes to find him. When I handed him his bag I said you know you can leave directions for the driver it makes things much easier. Whatever!

Taxi2Uber

That's being 'mad' to you?

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry"
hulk.jpg

kingcorey321

The other night I was making a delivery. The GPS took me to a busy strip mall with restaurants and bars. No parking spaces open. So I call the customer. No answer. Text, no reply. I’m not going to walk around trying to find this guy.

5 min later I call back. HELLO! Hi this is Uber eats. WHAT! Uber eats! I CANT HERE YOU! UBER EATS!!! Hold on let me go outside so I can here you. Yeah, good idea. Sorry who is this? Uber eats I have your order. Oh yeah you see where such and such bar is? Hold on I’ll look for it. Sorry don’t see it, I’m in front of an insurance company. Oh, your on the wrong side of the street I’m waiting outside.

it took me almost 10 minutes to find him. When I handed him his bag I said you know you can leave directions for the driver it makes things much easier. Whatever!
Start the timer. Wait 5 minutes free food move on. ??? Why are you waiting so long ??

ColonyMark

Did you get a tip after you told him what to do (how out of line!). I have found some people do not appreciate that kind of constructive advice coming from the servants lol.
He tipped a couple of bucks up front
Post automatically merged:

Start the timer. Wait 5 minutes free food move on. ??? Why are you waiting so long ??
How does that work? I’ve seen people on here talking about the timer

kingcorey321

He tipped a couple of bucks up front
Post automatically merged:

How does that work? I’ve seen people on here talking about the timer
MY Advice to you.
Show up call . No answer . Call uber. Tell uber diner will not answer. They will give you instructions .
No you will not have to wait and wait and wait . And yes free food .

raider877

Usually after you try and call the customer, the contact screen will have a question at the top:

"Can't reach customer?"

If you click and confirm, a timer will show counting down. It claims this is when Uber itself will call ....

Once it reaches 0 and you have no contact, you will be paid and told to dispose of food.

ColonyMark

Usually after you try and call the customer, the contact screen will have a question at the top:

"Can't reach customer?"

If you click and confirm, a timer will show counting down. It claims this is when Uber itself will call ....

Once it reaches 0 and you have no contact, you will be paid and told to dispose of food.
Can I dispose of the food in my belly?