Got into an accident (not my fault tho)

so a bus was making a left turn on queens park going north at Wellesley, and I was in the lane next to her going straight stopped at a red light. When the left turn signal went green she proceeded and didn't leave enough space to make the turn. Her back rear hit the driver side of my car and left a big ass dent. When I went after her she didn't even notice ( or at least was a great actor) it and I blocked her way by parking in front of her at u of t campus. Got all her info and now insurance is dealing with it. Had 2 passengers as witnesses. Thank god no one is hurt!!!

MonkeyTOES

Glad everything was good. Sucks you got hit. Did Uber temporarily deactivate you until you fixed your vehicle?

djino

Going through Uber's insurance means your account gets suspended until they receive confirmation that the damages are fixed.

Going through your personal insurance would mean Uber wouldn't no about the accident. But then again, the driver puts themselves at risk if the pax in the vehicle later reported some sort of "injury".

djino