Got Fubered lol :(

Yellowmamba24

Dj Khalid- Another one ~
Screenshot_20170927-003811.jpg

Yellowmamba24

The worst thing is...I drove my SELECT car today...was @Greek Theater...was not getting a ping for SELECT...and the Surge went up to 2.7...turned on Uber X and got a ping right away...a rider with 4.94 rating...She came in the car with 2 of her friends I thought...
First thing she asked was if I'm able to take them to their destination after I drop her off...I told her yes, u jst have to change the destination once I get to ur destination...She said koo...
Her destination was 1 freaken mile away :frown:
And those 2 other riders r not even her friends...strangers whose phones were off of no battery n one had no reception whatsoever...
So they start discussing how they should do this...
One of them said let's jst end the trip here cuz it's surging crazy and lets get him again...
I told them I usually only drive select or high surges...
So they go, so ur jst gonna kick us out here?
I said if u call an uber ur driver will be here right away...
Long story short, I asked them where do they live? Both said nearby...so I said f it then...just ping me I'll jst take yall...One of their destination was another like 2 miles away koo...the other one now put her destination in there...was 2.6 miles away...koo we get there...She goes damn nobody's home I can't go in then n changed her destination to Pasadena... on 1.2x n she goes I'll tip u a lot don't worry...I said ok..
Long story short...She was tryna give me freaken 50 cents...She said she needs the cash she has to buy food n told me she can give me 50 cents...N wen I jst stared at her...She asked me do u want it or not cuz I need It...I told her u can keep it...
I got fubured by UBER n got fubured by the paxes....plus dead miles all the way to my house in the valley...FML
and what I don't get is the Surge was 2.6x when I got the first girl...it shows the Surge being 4.48 $ for a mile...I think Drivers app surge was 2.6 n riders app had to be 4x something...freaken shady....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170927-015421.jpg
    Screenshot_20170927-015421.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 56

20yearsdriving

The worst thing is...I drove my SELECT car today...was @Greek Theater...was not getting a ping for SELECT...and the Surge went up to 2.7...turned on Uber X and got a ping right away...a rider with 4.94 rating...She came in the car with 2 of her friends I thought...
First thing she asked was if I'm able to take them to their destination after I drop her off...I told her yes, u jst have to change the destination once I get to ur destination...She said koo...
And those 2 other riders r not even her friends...strangers whose phones were off of no battery n one had no reception whatsoever...
One of them said let's jst end the trip here cuz it's surging crazy and lets get him again...
Long story short, I asked them where do they live? Both said nearby...so I said f it then...just ping me I'll jst take yall...One of their destination was another like 2 miles away koo...the other one now put her destination in there...was 2.6 miles away...koo we get there...She goes damn nobody's home I can't go in then n changed her destination to Pasadena... on 1.2x n she goes I'll tip u a lot don't worry...I said ok..
Long story short...She was tryna give me freaken 50 cents...She said she needs the cash she has to buy food n told me she can give me 50 cents...N wen I jst stared at her...She asked me do u want it or not cuz I need It...I told her u can keep it...
I got fubured by UBER n got fubured by the paxes....plus dead miles all the way to my house in the valley...FML
and what I don't get is the Surge was 2.6x when I got the first girl...it shows the Surge being 4.48 $ for a mile...I think Drivers app surge was 2.6 n riders app had to be 4x something...freaken shady....

You heroicly took all the bullets clearing your fellow Xers to get the 2.8X rides
They will be thinking of you while they eat their Steak Sandwich

UberPrius11

Easiest way I have found to combat the cheap PAX who wants to re order at a lower surge is turn off new requests as soon as they say it just before you end the ride. That way they can try as much as they want but they can't get you :biggrin::p They give up after two or three tries lolz.

Yellowmamba24

Easiest way I have found to combat the cheap PAX who wants to re order at a lower surge is turn off new requests as soon as they say it just before you end the ride. That way they can try as much as they want but they can't get you :biggrin::p They give up after two or three tries lolz.

Righttttt....lol