• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Got deactivated for no apparent reason

chitownXdriver

I just tried to sign into uber as a driver and it won't let me even though I was driving just an hour before telling me I got deactivated and to email support@uber.com. I've done 1000+ rides and have a respectable 4.83 rating, I was in the office last week and asked them for a synopsis of any complaints and they told me I have none recently, I also asked about my acceptance rate and cancelation rate and they informed me I wasn't in fear of being deactivated, I wonder what it could be. Guess I'll be lyfting a lot more now.

chitownXdriver

Because I got a couple of texts telling me that my cancelation rate was high, when I went to ask them they told me it wasn't nearly enough to be deactivated

AJUber

Yea but at the time you asked them maybe Uber was not updated fully . Just do as I said and ask

chitownXdriver

I emailed them over 2 hours ago, but I know they can take forever to respond so I'm just gonna wait patiently, just glad I have an extra wing to glide on.

turbovator

I just tried to sign into uber as a driver and it won't let me even though I was driving just an hour before telling me I got deactivated and to email support@uber.com. I've done 1000+ rides and have a respectable 4.83 rating, I was in the office last week and asked them for a synopsis of any complaints and they told me I have none recently, I also asked about my acceptance rate and cancelation rate and they informed me I wasn't in fear of being deactivated, I wonder what it could be. Guess I'll be lyfting a lot more now.
Isn't it motivating that you drive for a company that can and will deactivate your account at will without even giving you a reason or an opportunity to present your side? Uber recently admited they have a driver retention problem. Jeez I can't imagine why.

Last edited:

Micmac

Hi bud , the reason is low acceptance rate uber won't
Admit that cause in Uber contract it said you have the right to refuse trips. Uber are son of the B*ch they are doing what they want.

chitownXdriver

OK so went to the office and got it reactivated, the reason why it was disabled in the first place? Because I had too many requests and cancellations from my rider account that isn't even associated with my driver account. Wtf? (before some of yall get on my case for requesting and cancelling on another driver, it was always within a few seconds and on accident as I was trying to check the surge in different areas of the city and I would double tap it without realizing it, then I would cancel it right away) but the way these guys track our every movement is outright scary, they seem more advanced then the freakin NSA!

Micmac

OK so went to the office and got it reactivated, the reason why it was disabled in the first place? Because I had too many requests and cancellations from my rider account that isn't even associated with my driver account. Wtf? (before some of yall get on my case for requesting and cancelling on another driver, it was always within a few seconds and on accident as I was trying to check the surge in different areas of the city and I would double tap it without realizing it, then I would cancel it right away) but the way these guys track our every movement is outright scary, they seem more advanced then the freakin NSA!
Uber is not smart they are a$$holes!!!

D Town

Interesting to know that activity as a pax can affect you as a driver. Does that mean a low pax rating can get you deactivated as a driver?