$1.11 per km
$ .29 per minute time
$2.75 base fare
$2.75 service fee

$5 rider cancellation after 2 minutes
$5 cancellation no-show after 5 minutes waiting

minimum fare $5.50

prices do not include HST

These will be the rates when the increase kicks in before new years.

Last edited:

Andy911

Looks good,but Pax are gonna complain like [email protected],if this happens before the new year,we will probably see a huge decline after the new year,and a huge increase on pool.

What will be the new rates for pool?

RasAlGhul

New uberX fare will be as follows in GTA

$1.29 per km
$1.11 per minute time
$2.75 base fare
$2.75 service fee

minimum fare $5.50

Liar

Huberr

One Star

Waiting time for cabs ranges from roughly 33-37/hr HST included depending on the jurisdiction, so you're saying Uber is going to charge double that at $66.60/hr + HST???
Right, good luck with that one.:rolleyes:

I did say a while back that X should be at least $1.25km and just drop the surge pricing all together to stop both pax and drivers from playing games to try and beat the system.
That would be Uber's best move imo if it were true.

Athos

New uberX fare will be as follows in GTA

$1.29 per km
$1.11 per minute time
$2.75 base fare
$2.75 service fee

minimum fare $5.50

You give no reference. You do realize that if this is false your post about being stabbed by a pax becomes a troll post.

AlphaUber

Waiting time for cabs ranges from roughly 33-37/hr HST included depending on the jurisdiction, so you're saying
Uber is going to charge double that at $66.60/hr + HST???

I did say a while back that X should be at least $1.25km and just drop the surge pricing all together to stop both pax and drivers from playing games to try and beat the system.

They should get rid of Pool, lower their commission and deactivate low rated PAX and Riders. The fares aren't the issue, Uber's share is the bigger issue.

I understand Taxi business has been affected but not many people realize that a large portion of Uber PAX are people that never used Taxis. They relayed upon Public Transport because Taxi's were too expensive. Increasing fares will only lead to decrease in ridership. Just because the Driver get's $7-10 for a 10 - 15 minute ride, the PAX is still paying a good $17-20.

Uber has grown so much, they should decrease their cut, maintain fares and focus on giving more to the Driver's that provide good customer service and focus on expanding the business all together.

Unfortunately, they are only focused on increasing their own revenue and not expanding the actual business.

Zokipoki

Waiting time for cabs ranges from roughly 33-37/hr HST included depending on the jurisdiction, so you're saying Uber is going to charge double that at $66.60/hr + HST???

Holy crap I can't believe I put that in there. My bad.. I have corrected the numbers, it was was supposed to be $1.11 per km and .29 per minute. My bad guys. Although the time is the biggest change at almost double the price currently.

Yes that was the largest change. Too many drivers not being compensated fairly for waiting/stuck in traffic.

my bad. .29 per minute

deagl344

.29 per minute works out to about 17.4/hr

This is very good change. I would be happy to drive at .81/km and .29 per minute.

I am intrigued by the 1.29 per km however because that is basically 1.6x surge rate .

Zokipoki

.29 per minute works out to about 17.4/hr

This is very good change. I would be happy to drive at .81/km and .29 per minute.

I am intrigued by the 1.29 per km however because that is basically 1.6x surge rate .

$1.11 per KM broski

Status
Not open for further replies.