Got both boost and surge at same time

LoveBC

Somehow they paid boost and surge at the same time, but no worries they screwed the pax good so they still got more than me.

IMG_1485.PNG
IMG_1486.PNG

RUSSREED2.0

What pains me is that even with that you still are making barely over min wage! SMH!

Oh, btw! The new CEO is driving, kazaa. However, what needs to happen, is the CEO needs to come out of the bubble of San Francisco and do unannounced driving in saturated hostile markets! He wants to change the driving culture. How do you feel about it?!

LoveBC

I will add that was a df trip on my trip on my way to lunch.

Here's another upfront moment where they forgot to charge the airport fee and screwed themselves. It's LGB so don't trip over the shortie.
IMG_1487.PNG
IMG_1488.PNG

LoveBC

And as for Dara the Driver. He needs to come to LA and borrow a car from xchange for a week. Spend some time at LAX getting queue jumped. Spend time in downtown looking for his POOL pax who are all standing in red zones. Spend all day on the road for $8/hr. Oh and if he misses a ping let's see his reaction to the Uber nastygram. He needs to do Eats too at the restaurants with no parking and see if he likes waiting 15 unpaid min as they start cooking the food. Yes Dara, please come to LA

What are you going to do with that extra $.47? Feed the meter at Adultcon?
I don't even want to go into LA this weekend unless its an OC LAX trip. My quest isn't worth touching. Gonna just ant in OC and finish my Lyft guarantee