got an email from uber titled "Improving Your Uber Rating"

Levi770

heres a copy of an email i got today from uber-

"You are receiving this email because your partner rating is below that of your peers. The average partner rating in Houston is above 4.7 stars. We want to help you improve your rating so that you can maximize your earnings on the Uber platform and ensure that riders continue to rely on partners like you for their transportation needs. Please note that if your rating does not significantly improve, your account may be deactivated."

my rating is 4.5

is the average driver in houston really at 4.7?

will they really deactivate me? how concerned do i need to be?

Levi770

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
been driving a couple months. only a few trips daily- mainly daytime and early evening.

Hondaguy7643

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Uber talks a big game but at the end of the day they are all about the $$$ and as long as you're willing to go online and make it for them, I doubt they will deactivate you.

JohnF

521 trips later I am at 4.82. When the customer leaves and you exchange pleasantries ask for a 5 star rating. It never hurts to ask.

PS: I drive a 2008 as well

XUberMike

Driving a few trips a day hurts you, one four and you're screwed for the week... Don't drive more than 10 minutes for a pick up, (they blame you if you're 15 minutes away and they are running late.) When you get the request always text them telling them your on the way and your GPS says you should arrive in whatever the GPS reads (plus a minute or two.) Don't be afraid to cancel a trip (that is before you start the trip) if you for any reason you think could be an issue. Avoid driving during peak traffic periods and NO late nights.

I need to get more rides in Houston, the drivers sound like loads of fun.

Cou-ber

Driving a few trips a day hurts you, one four and you're screwed for the week... Don't drive more than 10 minutes for a pick up, (they blame you if you're 15 minutes away and they are running late.) When you get the request always text them telling them your on the way and your GPS says you should arrive in whatever the GPS reads (plus a minute or two.) Don't be afraid to cancel a trip (that is before you start the trip) if you for any reason you think could be an issue. Avoid driving during peak traffic periods and NO late nights.

I need to get more rides in Houston, the drivers sound like loads of fun.
How does doing a few trips a day hurt?

Cousinzent

351 trips and I'm a 4.94.. Never asked for a five and never provided any goodies..I accept all pings even the far ones since I'm not in the city they end up being far rides for the most part.I do drive a 2015 so maybe that's it ... I don't know... .. Believe it or not I made more money when I didn't have the tnc and would drive all the back out of the city because the rides are longer .