Got a ticket

Krob1

I was waiting for a passenger outside of a bar and I canceled the ride after 5 minutes. The passenger then caught me down the rode and yelled at me calling me an a$$hole for not waiting. I then took off because I felt threatened and I ran a stop sign because I didn't want him to catch me. That's when I got pulled over. If I told Uber about this incident, will they pay the ticket?

sthriftybroke

I was waiting for a passenger outside of a bar and I canceled the ride after 5 minutes. The passenger then caught me down the rode and yelled at me calling me an a$$hole for not waiting. I then took off because I felt threatened and I ran a stop sign because I didn't want him to catch me. That's when I got pulled over. If I told Uber about this incident, will they pay the ticket?
No

freddieman

Lol...does it make sense?

tohunt4me

No.
Good thing you didnt get into an accident.

What did the Cop say when you told that story ?

Jamez400

Wrong address entered like usual.. i backed up into a business driveway on a dark skinny street.. bumped the telepole from misjudgement of entrance start. Ooooo no scratch.

Yulli Yung

Yes, of course! Just write on the ticket that Uber will pay, mail it in, and wait and see what happens next. Best of luck to you on your way to traffic court.

Merc7186

...somewhere, there is a guy telling a story about a stupid Uber Driver who hit him with a no show fee and that when he went to confront him about it, the jerk drove off, ran a stop sign and got pulled over by the police....

Pax 1, Driver 0

Alexandre

Uber is more likely to kick you off the platform than pay your ticket :-/ Everyone should contest their tickets though.

UberPat

Mail them a copy of the ticket. They will then appoint an Uber Lawyer to represent you in court. Just meet him right outside of the courthouse on your court date. Don't worry about anything...they have your back.