Got a fake pinger's number.

Iceagetlc

@@@@@@bag sent multiple requests, one of which I was able to get a no show fee for by continuously calling him so he couldn't cancel on his own. The "destination" was a block up the road and his GPS location was even further away than the destination.

Turns out he hadn't set up his voicemail greeting, so it read me his actual cell number.

So now I got $10 (premier) and his number.... what do?

Cableguynoe

******bag sent multiple requests, one of which I was able to get a no show fee for by continuously calling him so he couldn't cancel on his own. The "destination" was a block up the road and his GPS location was even further away than the destination.

Turns out he hadn't set up his voicemail greeting, so it read me his actual cell number.

Go buy a milkshake with your $10 and move on.

******bag sent multiple requests, one of which I was able to get a no show fee for by continuously calling him so he couldn't cancel on his own. The "destination" was a block up the road and his GPS location was even further away than the destination.

Why do people do this? Is it for fun, or is there something else in it for them?

Rat

Go to a gay bar and put it on the bathroom wall, along with an offer to pay $50 to give a bj

1rightwinger

Simple. Go to some of those websites like the ones where you do surveys or type in a search for cheap loans or something like that. When the ads pop up click on them when they start asking for your information put in his name and then make up a last name cuz you don't know it and then put in his phone number. He will start getting a ton of phone calls and it will be very hard to stop them. From various types of telemarketers.

steveK2016

Simple. Go to some of those websites like the ones where you do surveys or type in a search for cheap loans or something like that. When the ads pop up click on them when they start asking for your information put in his name and then make up a last name cuz you don't know it and then put in his phone number. He will start getting a ton of phone calls and it will be very hard to stop them. From various types of telemarketers.

Insurance websites. I made the mistake of wanting to check on quotes and I got bombarded with calls for 3 days. Submit his number every 3 days and he will be pissed.

Reactions: MHR