• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Got 1 starred for nature.

BlueNOX

Did a pickup in Paradise Valley. All good. 73 minute ride. A/C on. Not talking much. It’s a couple, middle aged. There headed to CG.

It begins to happen. Pressure building. Adjust in my seat pressure relaxes momentarily. 61 minutes to destination. Pressure begins to build again. Do a couple hip and buttocks flexes. Buys me a few more minutes. More pressure builds. Were on the 17. Pressure is becoming stronger. Getting hard to concentrate. Change lanes, maybe less bumps will help. No good, more pressure. Pressure is becoming painful. 50 minutes to go.

Adjust one more time in seat and it happens. An M16 has been discharged in my ass. A good 4 second solid burst followed with a second short burst. Pressure is gone.

Passengers scramble for windows. I don’t give a damn. Pressure is gone and I feel comfortable.

1 starred all because of nature.

Zaarc

Did a pickup in Paradise Valley. All good. 73 minute ride. A/C on. Not talking much. It’s a couple, middle aged. There headed to CG.

It begins to happen. Pressure building. Adjust in my seat pressure relaxes momentarily. 61 minutes to destination. Pressure begins to build again. Do a couple hip and buttocks flexes. Buys me a few more minutes. More pressure builds. Were on the 17. Pressure is becoming stronger. Getting hard to concentrate. Change lanes, maybe less bumps will help. No good, more pressure. Pressure is becoming painful. 50 minutes to go.

Adjust one more time in seat and it happens. An M16 has been discharged in my ass. A good 4 second solid burst followed with a second short burst. Pressure is gone.

Passengers scramble for windows. I don’t give a damn. Pressure is gone and I feel comfortable.

That was an impressive blast. You should have gotten one star for each second. Five stars right there.

25rides7daysaweek

They might have seen your gun and felt in danger too....
We won't ever really know if the cap you busted was what did it 😀

simbaa

I eat a steady diet of baked beans, cabbage, broccoli, and hard-boiled eggs. I also lock the windows so that only I can control them. I have made myself sick on occasion with some of the odors, but it's worth it to see the looks on the faces of unsuspecting passengers. You know, this job would be fun without the passengers.

FLKeys

Simple solution, pull over an tell pax sorry something does not sound right I need to check the tires. Get out and let it rip. Get back in and say don't see any thing must of been another car passing by I heard. Continue on pressure free. Just don't shart, or your done.

RideshareUSA

Taco Hell
Double stuffed bean burrito. Yum Yum!

JamesBond008

Gotta look at for your health. Can't hold that stuff in. Sorry they 1 stared you. (2 stars would have been more appropriate.)

freddieman

Simple solution, pull over an tell pax sorry something does not sound right I need to check the tires. Get out and let it rip. Get back in and say don't see any thing must of been another car passing by I heard. Continue on pressure free. Just don't shart, or your done.
Yup, would have did one of these. Just too embarrassing to let one go in front of strangers.

BlueNOX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stopping to do it outside kills gas mileage and I only get 20 cents a minute. Not worth it.

I’m proud of this star. I earned it with suffering. So did the pax.