Gooooood slow today....

BlueSkies

Normally I'm approaching $100 by this time but I'm sitting at $30. So, I decided to make my first venture into the airport netherworld. Ugh! What a joke. I'd rather go home and watch t.v.
I can see that starting at 4a.m. may be the only way to survive the summer. Fortunately, I'm a morning person. Y'all take care.

PhoenixIdle

As terrible as this sounds, I've set my alarm super early to get the morning rush the past two days and overslept both times. I'm not a morning person. Is it that good pre-8am?

BlueSkies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As terrible as this sounds, I've set my alarm super early to get the morning rush the past two days and overslept both times. I'm not a morning person. Is it that good pre-8am?
Uhuh.....no, it's really slow. Don't bother.
Lol!
Jus kiddin...
Yes, it'd busiest between 4a.m. & 7a.m.
But honestly, it's been getting slower & slower. Up until last week I could start at 4 and have $100 + by 9a.m. This week not so much. This morning I slept in and didn't start till 5a.m. and paid the price. I worked 8 hrs today and made a whole $60. Weird day.

BlueSkies

Ha! I just saw my error in the post. I intended to sat Soooooo slow today.....
Auto correct is my worst enema
:-)

BlueSkies

I opened the Rider App and it all became clear. No wonder the pings were few and far between.

BlueSkies

Yep. Me too...... I think Uber has been hiring non-stop. There are so many out there, no one can make anything!

PhoenixIdle

No no. I made $5.24 on my one ride. Downtown to north central. It put me 1 mile from home. I was going to give up and then got a minimum fare to 7th Ave and Bethany. Waiting for ping 3. I'm making $4/hr pre expenses.

PhoenixIdle

I guess. I need $320 more this month, then another $3100 in short order to pay off some debt. Once this happens, I plan on quitting other than football games and tourist season.