Google maps wacko

u_no_me

It's normal for the satellite signal to be lost at some point on the map, sometimes it's happening when you are on the bridge, the gps thinks you might be under the bridge, so this is not something new but it has been going for years maybe since the Peruvians found about Machu Picchu existense.
Or it loses the direction you are pointing, or the road you are on. And it certainly doesn't know what level of a multi-level street you are on. Additionally, I can't count the times I've flew down an empty Lower Wacker late at night, saving between 5-10 min, when the navigation won't even suggest it.

UberBeemer

I have no idea why Google maps went crazy on me.. Anyone have this experience?
GPS is often laggy and at times can't seem to decide which way my car is pointed.

Try rebooting. Some apps don't play well with others, but just closing them isnt always enough.

tohunt4me

It's normal for the satellite signal to be loose at some point on the map, sometimes it's happening when you are on the bridge, the gps thinks you might be under the bridge, so this is not something new but it has been going for years maybe since the Peruvians found about Machu Picchu existense.
But when it tells you to turn left NOW
ON THE BRIDGE
THROUGH THE CONCRETE BARRIER
AT 70M.P.H. !
Several hundred feet over the River . . .