Google maps horrible update

Inshur

Zubera

Re-center button is still here, compass and route option buttons long gone. App updates always suck most of the time. These idiot app developers make crappy changes because they don't care about app users but want to show their bosses that they work.
P.s. I have 2 android phones. On the second phone I still have compass and route option buttons. I turned off auto updates for that reason.

burgerflipper

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re-center button is still here, compass and route option buttons long gone. App updates always suck most of the time. These idiot app developers make crappy changes because they don't care about app users but want to show their bosses that they work.
P.s. I have 2 android phones. On the second phone I still have compass and route option buttons. I turned off auto updates for that reason.
I didnt notice no route options button, i only use that on personal use but that is incredibly stupid. Btw i still remember the drop-down directions option which now it takes 5 clicks to get to.

Recenter button still shows up occasionally but usually missing.

Brooklyn

Waze in my eyes for professional drivers was always terrible... always advertising nonsense.

I remember the first time I downloaded it while I was using it an ad for an Eminem cd came up. The @@@@ do I care about entering a sweepstakes for an album? Plus I feel like it’s not as clean as google maps.. google is good for just plain turn by turn navigation.. Waze is too zoomed in and too cartoonish. I also don’t give a @@@@ who else is using Waze around me.

Uberinghonda

Waze in my eyes for professional drivers was always terrible... always advertising nonsense.

I remember the first time I downloaded it while I was using it an ad for an Eminem cd came up. The @@@@ do I care about entering a sweepstakes for an album? Plus I feel like it’s not as clean as google maps.. google is good for just plain turn by turn navigation.. Waze is too zoomed in and too cartoonish. I also don’t give a @@@@ who else is using Waze around me.
I guess I should go back and use the uber navigation, uber highly recommends it lol.

burgerflipper

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Omg. I cant believe it. How could they take that button away? Fyi route options can still be used on android with voice command, ok google avoid tolls, ok google take tolls. But really bad call on googles part to take that away.

Inshur New York