Goodbye Uber

Notyourmerciful

I've been driving uber for three years. Last night was my last night. Been an adventure, a terrible adventure. With around 8,000 rides I'm happy to be moving on to a better job with a company that isn't ashamed to call me an employee. More rides for the rest of you. If any newer people have any questions they want to ask a sap who stayed for too long please ask.

Notyourmerciful

Hitting the gym 5 days a week for the next two weeks then 3 days a week after. Job gave me terrible back problems so I am gonna go for a walk everyday till it gets better. Was a truck driver for 6 months and the same thing happened. It'll go away with regular exercise. Losing the forty pounds I gained from this job will take a little longer though.

Uberpoordriver

I've been driving uber for three years. Last night was my last night. Been an adventure, a terrible adventure. With around 8,000 rides I'm happy to be moving on to a better job with a company that isn't ashamed to call me an employee. More rides for the rest of you. If any newer people have any questions they want to ask a sap who stayed for too long please ask.
You hit it on the nail this job pays like crap your healTh becomes crap your back hurts blood pressure rises it's a dead end job for sure no life that's for sure you can see your body and face age by the month lmao congrats to you man for finding something better I haven't driven in a month and I hate to go back probably won't but will still be on the forum

emmhope

I'm happy for you :smiles: What's your new job ?
I feel like I can't stand having a boss so for now I'm stuck with uber :frown:

Goduckies

That's my issue, I would already have a new higher paying job if I didn't like being my own boss...will eventually switch, but enjoying it now....

UbaaDrivaa

I quitted Uber 3 months ago . . . and well, kinda miss it though but would never want to go back driving for uber. They're still email me with their crappy offer though - 20/$15... Happy with my new job....

Notyourmerciful

Thanks guys. I'm actually going into software engineering. Used working for Uber at night to pay my way through school. Was hell, but I got through it. It's gonna be different having a boss, but having weekends and nights free and rejoining society is gonna be worth it. I also look forward to soaking up the warmth from this mysterious ball of fire in the sky that I haven't seen much of in the past three years. Best of luck to all of you and I hope you guys make it on to greener pastures.