• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Good Uber Eats Times for Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati

Bschatzman

Hi everyone! I’m kind of new here so I was wondering if anyone could share some tips and point out some good times to drive for Uber eats in the northern Kentucky/ Cincinnati Ohio area. Thanks in advance!

On a side note if it’s not too much to ask how much do you guys usually make in a week?
I’m trying to move to New York and need to set a realistic budget.

ScottieNATI

Be money’s making times are when boost is at the highest level obviously :smiles:. One of the better ideas that hasn’t helped me (and i was one Of ebb very first EATS Drivers with a year and halfback under my belt and 4700+ trips) is to actually open the UberEATS app and check what is actually open in the area you are in. Check what isn’t open, check there hours, etc. that’s really helps.

I make the most on the weekends, esp from midnight to 5am. I can make almost 200$ in just 5 hours during that time. Hope that helps.

ScottieNATI

I have no idea why my words are being posts all wrong but obviiusly hasn’t was has and whatever grammar errors, it’s crazy