• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Good TLC Insurance Brokers in NYC?

Hey Doug, I will highly recommend Lone Star Bkge on Steinway Street in Astoria. Call him at 7182045050. I have been with them since 2009 and not even once had any issues. I even make my payment sometimes super late and never have to worry about anything because they always have already submitted the payment on my behalf. You must try them, no regrets I assure. Good Luck and let me know if I can be any more help. I drive with Carmel and will try to answer any question you may have. Good Luck
I plan to be a driver in NYC as soon as I get the money and my TLC license, about what can I expect to pay a month, and how money to get started for insurance?

You cannot talk to certain people who have already made their mind up. If he thinks he found a better way why fight it? You can hustle in yellow to make a few extra dollars. With uber if you do not get the pings, ain't nothing you can do about it. Vanstaal, ORT when you started you guys had the same hopes and dreams. Let's hear from these guys in 6 months.
I disagree, if you are not getting any pings there is plenty you can do about it, or you can just sit there and cry to yourself about it. As a few examples, you could add lift, maybe you will then get a ping as you doubled your chances. You could move to another area and try there. I'm not even a driver yet on this job and even I know this.

And to those people who are not being honest, we see right through that, at least I know I do. I understand you don't want more drivers possibly cutting into your fares, but there are things you don't understand. I'm from TN as you can easily deduct, but I am no stupid Hill Billy, I am a Hill Billy, but I am also a Hill Billy with an IQ of 169, which places me in the top less than one percentile on this planet.

Now I am not bragging, just trying to make a few points. First point being, I am coming to NYC to drive and Hustle no matter what any of you say. I have done all the math and know what I stand to gain. Nobody here has to help me either, live your life how you see fit, but if I am helped, and if I am not, I'm going to make it. I will eventually figure everything out myself, because I always do. So my point is this, don't help me, don't help that other guy either, I don't care, hell I will help him, but know this.

People will remember, and that guy you didn't help earlier may be in a position to help you, but maybe he decides F you too and keeps it to hīmself.

Speaking for myself, I remember everything someone does for me. Anyone that helps me is never rolling the dice, they are loaded and you win every time you roll them, because that's he way I like it, everybody wins. I am always there to repay what has been invested in me, and those who invest don't have to track me down to collect, I will come to you. If someone helps me make money and I can help them back, I do it every time.

So do what you want people, it's a free country, but understand you reap what you sew.

If you are not making enough money, then do something else, because I will make mine. I will be Hustling 14 hours a day seven days a ẃeek. Inside of 3 months of driving I will have it mostly figured out. I haven't even been to NY yet but even from here I am laying the ground work, researching and studying.

If anyone knows something that can help me transition, feel free to help. Someone will help, they always do. I tell the truth, even when it works against me. My friends know when they ask my something they are getting a truthful answer, eventually they learn what to not ask as they know they won't like my answer.

If you are a female and you got a fat ass, then don't ask me if that dress makes your ass look fat, because I will tell you what you asked me for, and not the lie you expected, and I expect the same from you.

Reactions: lx9

YouBeer

I disagree, if you are not getting any pings there is plenty you can do about it, or you can just sit there and cry to yourself about it. As a few examples, you could add lift, maybe you will then get a ping as you doubled your chances. You could move to another area and try there. I'm not even a driver yet on this job and even I know this.

And to those people who are not being honest, we see right through that, at least I know I do. I understand you don't want more drivers possibly cutting into your fares, but there are things you don't understand. I'm from TN as you can easily deduct, but I am no stupid Hill Billy, I am a Hill Billy, but I am also a Hill Billy with an IQ of 169, which places me in the top less than one percentile on this planet.

Now I am not bragging, just trying to make a few points. First point being, I am coming to NYC to drive and Hustle no matter what any of you say. I have done all the math and know what I stand to gain. Nobody here has to help me either, live your life how you see fit, but if I am helped, and if I am not, I'm going to make it. I will eventually figure everything out myself, because I always do. So my point is this, don't help me, don't help that other guy either, I don't care, hell I will help him, but know this.

People will remember, and that guy you didn't help earlier may be in a position to help you, but maybe he decides F you too and keeps it to hīmself.

Speaking for myself, I remember everything someone does for me. Anyone that helps me is never rolling the dice, they are loaded and you win every time you roll them, because that's he way I like it, everybody wins. I am always there to repay what has been invested in me, and those who invest don't have to track me down to collect, I will come to you. If someone helps me make money and I can help them back, I do it every time.

So do what you want people, it's a free country, but understand you reap what you sew.

If you are not making enough money, then do something else, because I will make mine. I will be Hustling 14 hours a day seven days a ẃeek. Inside of 3 months of driving I will have it mostly figured out. I haven't even been to NY yet but even from here I am laying the ground work, researching and studying.

If anyone knows something that can help me transition, feel free to help. Someone will help, they always do. I tell the truth, even when it works against me. My friends know when they ask my something they are getting a truthful answer, eventually they learn what to not ask as they know they won't like my answer.

If you are a female and you got a fat ass, then don't ask me if that dress makes your ass look fat, because I will tell you what you asked me for, and not the lie you expected, and I expect the same from you.

Oooh...weee.....are you bringing the grand ole opry with you?