Good one

Just Another Uber Drive

I hit that so quick
Hehe... this one always makes me want to continuing logging off. It's so whiney.

I hate the ones that tell me to not stop now because you've almost made XX dollars. One night I was getting the most horrible pax back to back and I went to log off and it said don't stop now you've almost made $20! I almost threw my phone out of the window.

Master_Liu

I didn't even see the message pop up... I bypassed it. If Riders need me, than Rider need to tip me.

Tedgey

Hehe... this one always makes me want to continuing logging off. It's so whiney.

I hate the ones that tell me to not stop now because you've almost made XX dollars. One night I was getting the most horrible pax back to back and I went to log off and it said don't stop now you've almost made $20! I almost threw my phone out of the window.
You don't like knowing you ALMOST made $20? That message gets me fired up!

Just Another Uber Drive

You don't like knowing you ALMOST made $20? That message gets me fired up!

I'd been out for about six hours at the time so all it was a giant taunt telling me that I was paying Uber to drive their idiot pax around. It was in the week leading up to the fare cuts. A giant middle finger along with a evil laugh would have sent me the same message.

mghtyred

It's 50% off this weekend from WeHo, DTLA, and Beverly Hills this weekend too. No reason why drivers shouldn't let the surge build. "The pax will just wait till the surge drops" Uh-huh. That's why I made almost $500 on 7/4. WORK THE SURGE!