• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Good night

prk

That is the most stupid idiotic, brain dead thing i have ever heard.
you should get out more. I've heard way dumber things than that..
there are very few people in the transport industry who've had his level of experience, and, being from south east Queensland, I'm tipping you know very little about the SA Scene. so, off you go now.

everythingsuber

People will start useing uber because they got a tax refund?
You must have been blonde before you developed your empty bowling ball head.
Ok. People start spending money because they have money to spend. That may include an evening out or a trip to the shops that may mean that they treat themselves to a form of transport to get to said indulgence.

You seem an interesting person. What do you do?

Lex5162

Oh F$&k Me... Yeah anyone who can read would also know Australias vaccination are significantly different from those recommended elsewhere such as USA. Then there are those of who have toured parts of Africa and seen the devastating effect these preventable diseases. Then having to bury every day in mini mass graves. For every death supposedly linked to vaccines those saved are thousands more.
Are you living in Africa?
If not then this is not applicable IMHO.
That is a trick which politicians uses as a rock solid foundation to scary people and make them run, run as fast as they can to get injected.

The problem is, that they won't tell you that the virus (flu) is highly mutable, so vaccine is almost useless.
They also won't tell you how many kid died after they were injected with Hep.B vaccine. Ofcourse it was not a vaccine!
They also won't tell you other consequences/effects of vaccines pumped into newborns, causing normal kids to become a disabled person for a life time... some lucky kid will end up with a temporary health problems.

What they are going to tell you, for sure, all Google Practitioners especially (except a very few, who don't suffer from a brain loss) that it is extremely good for you and cost nothing to you! They can loose their jobs, so they have to.... go with the flow!

choices....
opinions...
who do you believe?
who do you trust?
I don't promote anything, all I am saying is that this is a gray area and it takes tens and hundreds of years to do a proper research, not a BS speech of a freshly baked minister that it's good for you, go for it! Cause his wife... most on-line pages now wiped, but if u spend a day, digging, there is an evidence, why it was so important for a fresh minister.

The federal government’s push for all state and territories to ban unvaccinated children from child care is a coercive measure that may disadvantage working parents and their children, and may have other unintended consequences.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull says unifying how different state and territories handle access to child care is needed to boost childhood vaccination rates.
But there are other ways of achieving this that don’t disadvantage working women, in particular.

“No Jab No Play” follows the much discussed “No Jab No Pay” policy, which makes vaccination a condition for receiving certain government benefits and subsidies.
But there is no evidence that banning unvaccinated children from child care will be any better than excluding them temporarily during an outbreak, which already occurs.

Krusty

Sorry everythingsuber, you know I respect you and all but I LMFAO at this post ... "empty bowling ball head" LOL :biggrin:

Don't worry though, its probably just another Splend driver thats gone postal :eek:

Lex5162

C'mon, it's just another person, who has no brain but a penis inside of his/her head.
Don't we see them, "every" day in our cars? :mad:
...we do see them every day and every where!!!! :cryin::cryin::cryin:

Craka

Are you living in Africa?
If not then this is not applicable IMHO.
That is a trick which politicians uses as a rock solid foundation to scary people and make them run, run as fast as they can to get injected.

The problem is, that they won't tell you that the virus (flu) is highly mutable, so vaccine is almost useless.
They also won't tell you how many kid died after they were injected with Hep.B vaccine. Ofcourse it was not a vaccine!
They also won't tell you other consequences/effects of vaccines pumped into newborns, causing normal kids to become a disabled person for a life time... some lucky kid will end up with a temporary health problems.

What they are going to tell you, for sure, all Google Practitioners especially (except a very few, who don't suffer from a brain loss) that it is extremely good for you and cost nothing to you! They can loose their jobs, so they have to.... go with the flow!

choices....
opinions...
who do you believe?
who do you trust?
I don't promote anything, all I am saying is that this is a gray area and it takes tens and hundreds of years to do a proper research, not a BS speech of a freshly baked minister that it's good for you, go for it! Cause his wife... most on-line pages now wiped, but if u spend a day, digging, there is an evidence, why it was so important for a fresh minister.

The federal government’s push for all state and territories to ban unvaccinated children from child care is a coercive measure that may disadvantage working parents and their children, and may have other unintended consequences.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull says unifying how different state and territories handle access to child care is needed to boost childhood vaccination rates.
But there are other ways of achieving this that don’t disadvantage working women, in particular.

“No Jab No Play” follows the much discussed “No Jab No Pay” policy, which makes vaccination a condition for receiving certain government benefits and subsidies.
But there is no evidence that banning unvaccinated children from child care will be any better than excluding them temporarily during an outbreak, which already occurs.
Did three deployments as UN weapons inspectors in Africa so good to see you value African kids life less.

Uneducated pigmy brained imbociles make we want to vomit.

So guess you’d happily take your own kids on tour of a diseased ravaged camp unvaccinated.

Lex5162

Did that yesterday when I drove through Kilburn :eek:
kill & burn :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Post automatically merged:

Did three deployments as UN weapons inspectors in Africa so good to see you value African kids life less.

Uneducated pigmy brained imbociles make we want to vomit.

So guess you’d happily take your own kids on tour of a diseased ravaged camp unvaccinated.
Then vomit.
I don't read between sentences.
I don't watch Gov's BS zombi's-TV channels.
As for myself, I almost got an Astma disease, after a 2 month of battle and then a 10 years of periodical suffering I can see a future of those who don't use their own brain and let Gov's top ranked "managers" to manage, when to live, where to live, when to eat and how to f..k!

Yes, I won't take my kids to a biological weapon trial labs... it's a 21st century, if you are behind - you will be a "study material" for a more educated and dominated nations.

PS: do not take it personally, this is my opinion based on my knowledge, as I said before, I do not promote anything. The choice is yours.

Last edited:

Golfer

Billy ,Billy goodness me , such discriminatory language , have you finished our QLD. Discrimination and Awareness course yet ,
I am a little worried you may find it difficult ,
Lucky you have till 1st of August , to adjust
Your mindset , from memory section 5 covers it .
Take your time with that part :smiles: