Good Luck!

Uber_Paul83

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What app is that?

Sherpa.... it’s like rideshare but for deliveries, there’s a app for drivers and customers. It pays similar to rideshare but the more boxes you have the more you get paid. You also get paid more the quicker you have to deliver the items. It’s mostly BWS and Dan Murphy’s and Sip n Save, some florists and the cheesecake shop. I’ve managed to make decent coin this week.

Who is John Galt?

Sherpa.... it’s like rideshare but for deliveries, there’s a app for drivers and customers. It pays similar to rideshare but the more boxes you have the more you get paid. You also get paid more the quicker you have to deliver the items. It’s mostly BWS and Dan Murphy’s and Sip n Save, some florists and the cheesecake shop. I’ve managed to make decent coin this week.

Thanks.

Hussyboy81

I had registered for Sherpa once a long time back. I never got any trips through them and so am no longer working it. Good that you are able to make a decent amount on it 👍

Uber_Paul83

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had registered for Sherpa once a long time back. I never got any trips through them and so am no longer working it. Good that you are able to make a decent amount on it 👍
It’s only going to get more busy the tighter the restrictions get, I’m making enough to cover my car costs with be able to do my food shopping for the week 😁