Good luck Uber drivers.......

Call Johnny Cab

I asked for deactivation just now at Uber office on Ft. Apache. I'm sick of the BS, my once nice car is worth $6k less because of the Uber miles and I'm sick to my stomach to think I drove 1209 rides for my former pimp Travis. Uber is a total scam for drivers. I'm out.
Thx for the info. I hope others that quit will come here and tell us. Most will probably just quit.

Lvcab9404

I asked for deactivation just now at Uber office on Ft. Apache. I'm sick of the BS, my once nice car is worth $6k less because of the Uber miles and I'm sick to my stomach to think I drove 1209 rides for my former pimp Travis. Uber is a total scam for drivers. I'm out.
Thanks for your honesty, one down and a lot more to go, I will keep posting here to let you guys know how good or how bad is to drive a cab in Las Vegas, but be sure that the moment I don't make 75 or more in tips average everyday, I will quit and tell you guys, for the moment my 2014 grand caravan still has less than 45k, who needs to use their own car to please these ungrateful tourists?

Reversoul

You'll be back. They always come back. Most never even actually leave.

Uber is a roach motel. You can check in but you can't check out.

See ya out on the road, tiger.

But seriously, good luck dude.

vegetto

Why waste anymore miles and time On uber going to them. you should of waited a month of picked up no one and you could of got Deactivated that way if you were dead set on it to begin with

JSchwartzispig

Thanks for your honesty, one down and a lot more to go, I will keep posting here to let you guys know how good or how bad is to drive a cab in Las Vegas, but be sure that the moment I don't make 75 or more in tips average everyday, I will quit and tell you guys, for the moment my 2014 grand caravan still has less than 45k, who needs to use their own car to please these ungrateful tourists?
You have put 45k miles in two years on your caravan? You might as well have been doing uber

Uber Steve LV

What did you think they were going to do when you went in there to quit? Beg you to Uber on? You obviously need attention, would of been easier to just not go online.

Lvcab9404

You have put 45k miles in two years on your caravan? You might as well have been doing uber
No, no and no, less than two months ago I put 3200 miles in the van, went to Yellowstone, Shoshone falls, grand Teton national park, craters of the Moon national monument ( park) and the 10 day road trip ended in Los Angeles, the beach, la Brea tar pits, etc, etc, all for the fun of my kids , wife and me. Also in the last year took my family to, Zion national park, Bryce canyon, the grand canyon, and a few more national parks, I like to do road trips with my family, next weekend I'll be gone for 10 days for port Ludlow in Washington, this is going to be at least 2500 miles road trip, my wife wants to visit family there to celebrate a couple birthdays, I drive a few hours and she drives a few hrs, stay in a hotel for the night and see what's good around that city, I just work hard for the company and they let me do basically whatever I want, I have a four day shift, but usually work five just in case I get bored of Vegas and feel the need to take off for a few days, my van was a previous rental, but paid 1400 cash to CarMax for the full coverage warranty, if something happens to it and I take it to CarMax I don't have to pay deductible, 0 , Nada, nothing, I hope it brakes down before 100k, lol. So there you have it guys, what would you rather do? Put the miles on your car for uber, or take your family out and let the kids see all the national parks of this great nation. Continue with your lmao, guys.

Uber Steve LV

No, no and no, less than two months ago I put 3200 miles in the van, went to Yellowstone, Shoshone falls, grand Teton national park, craters of the Moon national monument ( park) and the 10 day road trip ended in Los Angeles, the beach, la Brea tar pits, etc, etc, all for the fun of my kids , wife and me. Also in the last year took my family to, Zion national park, Bryce canyon, the grand canyon, and a few more national parks.
Oh, I get it, these mile are "invisible miles" and don't count.

55iz2Lo

If you're gonna quit you should have fun with it. Take requests and drive home, get the fuel card and max out that s#_&t.
I had to have them deactivate me, it's a sickness. Like gambling. I say uber off but I take one my ride, uber off, one more ride etc
Ignore all texts and calls. Send to Sideline or something. See what the limit on cancel gets to. Take a call, show up and then be like , nahh roll off laughing and Cxl. done that one...

When they used to send pings from the airport to the surrounding area and I was fed up I would accept and then head the other way or go home. Amazing how much the computer will let you do. Bet that's why they stopped doing this I did it to them so bad they had to fix it and put up airport surge. Buy yeah this so happens to me too. In the future they will have uber PTSD addiction meds

Last edited:

Vegas E

Summer sucks for drivers in Vegas. If nobody told you that before summer, they should have. We are about to go into the busy season and make money again. You might want to wait until Thanksgiving, when the business really goes to hell.

X ryder

I just deleted the driver application.... if they ever decided to increase the rates - I may return, but at $0.90/mile - even with the company car I will not do it....