Good luck, Bye

Judging by the lack of character on the forum I rather not contribute nor relate to the insensitivity that many of you display.

I'm on the PAX side with many of their complaints against drivers. Many of you do not deserve to have any form of responsibility in a job.

To the other responsible and caring individuals, aka humans, hope to see you around.

Lyft-only Driver

Judging by the lack of character on the forum I rather not contribute nor relate to the insensitivity that many of you display.

I'm on the PAX side with many of their complaints against drivers. Many of you do not deserve to have any form of responsibility in a job.

To the other responsible and caring individuals, aka humans, hope to see you around.

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

CJfrom619

Your a 100% wrong in your debate with Damsel..if a passenger is in real danger then they should call an emergency line not an Uber driver to get them out of there situation. I would have done the same thing she did and her passenger showed disrespect after she was making an attempt to help out. You should stick to being a PAX or maybe go into law enforcement if your trying to help others.

Lyft-only Driver

Thin-skinned individuals never get far in life. Never.

That's not true, at all. There are tons of rich and famous people in the world who have extremely thin skin. I was a huge supporter of billionaire Ross Perot when he ran for POTUS. But he has very thin skin, and it caused him to drop out of the race. President Trump, as much as I support him, he has very thin skin. So does Obama. Putin. Etc. Most of the rich and famous in showbiz are extremely thin-skinned--can't even read their own film reviews. Corporate America is filled with thin-skinned CEOs who don't like to even be questioned, let alone criticized.

NCRBILL

Your a 100% wrong in your debate with Damsel..if a passenger is in real danger then they should call an emergency line not an Uber driver to get them out of there situation. I would have done the same thing she did and her passenger showed disrespect after she was making an attempt to help out. You should stick to being a PAX or maybe go into law enforcement if your trying to help others.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree 100% with this statement. :smiles: CJ you said it well

Wombat7

That's not true, at all. There are tons of rich and famous people in the world who have extremely thin skin. I was a huge supporter of billionaire Ross Perot when he ran for POTUS. But he has very thin skin, and it caused him to drop out of the race. President Trump, as much as I support him, he has very thin skin. So does Obama. Putin. Etc. Most of the rich and famous in showbiz are extremely thin-skinned--can't even read their own film reviews. Corporate America is filled with thin-skinned CEOs who don't like to even be questioned, let alone criticized.
Au contraire.

I submit that everyone that you mentioned here has thick skin.

Short fused perhaps. Stage fright in many cases. But they all persist. They overcome their dysfunction, persist, and win.

Much as I hate the Donald, you have to admire his ability to take a very well deserved beating on a minute by minute basis. That worthless, pathetic, miserable excuse for a human being has some very thick skin. I'm sure that it helps tremendously that he is by far not the brightest crayola in the box.

But I digress.

Our boy wouldn't know character if it hit him in the face. I'm sure every one of us has gone far beyond what is required to help people out on multiple occasions. I guess he wants to live in a world full of Dalai Lamas.

Yeah...

San Diego Steve

I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree 100% with this statement. :smiles: CJ you said it well

Wow,
I might have to turn off the ignore CJ, he has no one to fight with and he's making positive posts Bill? Is he coming around and joining the driver team here?

Time for you to pony up for a taxi and deal with them. We're not here to baby sit you for $15 per hour average. You sound like a complete ingrate who causes drivers to quit and do something else. You should be tipping and pleasant, not busting our balls on a $3 ride, ahol!

Lyft-only Driver

Au contraire.

I submit that everyone that you mentioned here has thick skin.

Short fused perhaps. Stage fright in many cases. But they all persist. They overcome their dysfunction, persist, and win.

Much as I hate the Donald, you have to admire his ability to take a very well deserved beating on a minute by minute basis. That worthless, pathetic, miserable excuse for a human being has some very thick skin. I'm sure that it helps tremendously that he is by far not the brightest crayola in the box.

Okay, well, we're defining "thick-skin" differently. So, if I consider your definition of thick-skin, then yes, all those people possess it. And your point is well taken.

However, I reject your definition of "thick-skin".

Wombat7

Okay, well, we're defining "thick-skin" differently. So, if I consider your definition of thick-skin, then yes, all those people possess it. And your point is well taken.

However, I reject your definition of "thick-skin".
Now, now, don't be so thin skinned.

I say tomatoes, you say tomatoes.

Edit: Stinking auto-correct. One of those tomatoes should be ending in "tos." Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Lyft-only Driver

Wow, I might have to turn off the ignore CJ, he has no one to fight with and he's making positive posts, Bill? Is he coming around and joining the driver team here?

LuisEnrikee

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up, I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

San Diego X

There are some real sh*t heads on this site, but I wouldn't leave. There's a lot of good insight - info and you'll learn a thing or two from the longtimer - vets. The Uber gig is frustrating for all of us, but stick around. You'll see that many are just venting their frustrations because it's the only place to. If you chose not to participate, good luck bruh.

Andre Benjamin 6000

lol I'm think I'm gonna take a different approach to this forum. Strictly give my opinions and advice and leave the arguing and personal jabs alone. I'm not here to ruin someone's day or week and I think I've done that on a few occasions here so I'm gonna tone it down. I'm not trying to ruin people's forum experience