Gold Coast Uber driver charged with alleged rape of passenger

Akong

Innocent till proven guilty !!
I think the law states
Thats true, but if this bastard is guilty than throw away the keys and let him rot in prison.
Fixed cameras in all Uber cars is the only way.

Anastacia palaczuk look what you have got into by legalising Uber.

We didn't need this type of innovation where our women are getting raped.

Uberdar

Thats true, but if this bastard is guilty than throw away the keys and let him rot in prison.
Fixed cameras in all Uber cars is the only way.

Anastacia palaczuk look what you have got into by legalising Uber.

We didn't need this type of innovation where our women are getting raped.
Yes....lets close down taxi's, trains, buses, parties, pubs etc etc etc. Give me a break. People commit sexual assaults not companies. Dont post rubbish comments.

pbjb91

New addition to the Oxford Dictionary, 'Uber- vt, vi; to place a generally young, generally vulnerable female in a confined and powerless position without security cameras and see what happens; to take advantage of same.'

ST DYMPHNA son

uber will take anyone to have a numbers to destroy competition and make money from the volume which will get bigger if there is more drivers.As uber does not care for drivers or riders unfortunately some of those "anyone"are a "low life" and will commit crime upon others

Uberdar

New addition to the Oxford Dictionary, 'Uber- vt, vi; to place a generally young, generally vulnerable female in a confined and powerless position without security cameras and see what happens; to take advantage of same.'
New addition to "Another stupid comment" .... pbjb91

uber will take anyone to have a numbers to destroy competition and make money from the volume which will get bigger if there is more drivers.As uber does not care for drivers or riders unfortunately some of those "anyone"are a "low life" and will commit crime upon others
I'm sure there are quite a few uber drivers who would take offense to your degrading comment

Golfer

has anyone said otherwise?

Adam & Eve was an interesting story , I read it in abook somewhere when I was young ,
Who was the predator in that story!

Addition, I was actually replying to Cheeky fellows thread.
Pressed wrong button

Last edited:

everythingsuber

Yes....lets close down taxi's, trains, buses, parties, pubs etc etc etc. Give me a break. People commit sexual assaults not companies. Dont post rubbish comments.
Probably the most stupid comment posted on the internet ever. Let's just go with rape is a good thing and Uber is making sure these girls get what they deserve. Ubers safety standards are responsible for these rapes and idiots such as yourself will happily put vulnerable women at risk because the expense of cameras would put drivers off of working for Uber. Uber and its supporters and investors will do whatever it takes to avoid going broke though not being able to turnover drivers. Your pathetic attempt to deflect from Uber safety measures is exactly what is wrong with Uber.

Last edited:

Lowestformofwit

All but one (i.e.“parties”) of those you listed have fixed camera surveillance.
The current frequency of these alleged assaults must be making the Qld Govt think very seriously about mandating Uber cameras, and soon.

Last edited:

Uberdar

Probably the most stupid comment posted on the internet ever. Let's just go with rape is a good thing and Uber is making sure these girls get what they deserve. Ubers safety standards are responsible for these rapes and idiots such as yourself will happily put vulnerable women at risk because the expense of cameras would put drivers off of working for Uber. Uber and its supporters and investors will do whatever it takes to avoid going broke though not being able to turnover drivers. Your pathetic attempt to deflect from Uber safety measures is exactly what is wrong with Uber.
Haha another one eyed uneducated comment troll boy. Get off this forum. Your input is laughable.

All but one (i.e.“parties”) of those you listed have fixed camera surveillance.
The current frequency of these alleged assaults must be making the Qld Govt think very seriously about mandating Uber cameras, and soon.
Fair few of the guys already have cameras. No probs with me as it also protects drivers from false claim as seen recently.

Uberdar

Last edited:

How exactly is what you posted relevant to our discussion. We're about what is happening here in Brisbane NOT in London. Do London Taxis have tamper proof cameras and fixed GPS?

Since July Uber have had 5 sexual assaults Taxis 0. Cameras and fixed GPS make a difference to passenger safety.