Gold Coast fines

vanman79

Lol.I have a courier & bread run.I tried uberx relaised it was poo so don't to puber no more. Monopoly? Or smart business practices making sure there was enough pie for everyone .unlike uber who just put on more and more and more. Hopefully a proper company comes in who pays drivers enougj & looks after pax. Not hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

UberSyd

The laws the law. Hopefully they go like sydney & you have to pay $8k plys a year in green slips
I guess we could act like you but the other way and say hopefully that taxi plate values keep going the way of everywhere and plummet a lot more than 8k.

Uberdar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get paid enough and look after customers.

vanman79

I guess we could act like you but the other way and say hopefully that taxi plate values keep going the way of everywhere and plummet a lot more than 8k.

Just remember you decided to undercut a industry that's not that greatly paid.

QLDUberDriver

Your wasting your time explaining the context. Poor bugger is probably still angry about self serve checkouts at woolies.
Just remember you decided to undercut a industry that's not that greatly paid.
I know I shouldn't be acknowledging your somewhat troll comments but you need to get out of the 1960's.

I dont know if you really re-read what you type and think to yourself, "hang on that isnt logical".

Nobody wants to work less than they should be paid and this country isn't being ruined by people willing to earn whatever to undercut other workers.

Your energy would be more useful as a hard working Australian to criticize your elected politicians and governing bodies your concerns. Not the people who just want to put food (even your bread) on the table.

And you pointed out something I bet you never complained about in the past in the appropriate places, an already underpaid industry. You know why they are underpaid? Because they can underpay them. The govt charges their cut to be in business, then the taxi companies exploit workers to make their profits. Now Uber does the same. Taxi and Uber drivers not born in Australia are more than happy to make whatever they can to eat. Most have had to experience far worse than low wages in their life.

The colonial days are over and more than ever these days we all need to point the finger to those responsible for the decisions we have empowered, these professional govt dole bludgers. The conversation needs to start with companies and holding politicians accountable for why this country is having these issues.

These arguments at our level are great to keep us busy from directing questions to the correct places. Can you imagine you, Uber drivers, Taxi drivers asking why are you guys ripping us off? Demanding fair pay, conditions, level playing field etc? Getting angry at the abuser's not the abused? Bizarre concept I know.

Think that over before sending an attack response. Otherwise Ill be replying to all your future responses with "I have a dream" (Martin Luther King) speeches lol.

vanman79

Cool story. I hope you enjoy working for lower than minimum wage rates. That's the problem people willing to work for sfa.Oh well so be it. I have a costing I won't work under maybe you would, ?

QLDUberDriver

Cool story. I hope you enjoy working for lower than minimum wage rates. That's the problem people willing to work for sfa.Oh well so be it. I have a costing I won't work under maybe you would, ?
I apologise for writing big words and long sentences. I already made the point about who enjoys getting paid lower than minimum wage. The real problem is your comprehension, but usually trolls are just angry simple people. Bless your little brain.

When UberEats comes to Australia, I hope for your sake they dont deliver bread.