Going To...The Darkside

CJfrom619

Did you see that driver drop out rate chart from some ex-Uber employee?

99% of all that have driven for Uber, no longer do.

Most drivers do not make 100 rides.

I wish I could find the post
Might have been on Reddit.

An amazing % quit after 1 trip.
Yes I have seen the stats. I’ve always say that it takes a certain type to do rideshare for a job and even more if you do it full time. You have to have a certain type of personality to be able to deal with the general public in a small intimate place day in and day out. Its easy for a small percentage but to the majority they make the job alot harder then it should be. I dont think the money factors in to the decision more then the actual job. All it takes for some is an uncomfortable 15 minute ride that pays them $4 is enough for most people to quit.

Buck-a-mile

Mexican genes...good stuff..grandparents alot of nopales and beans
When I first started we got paid a lot more than we do now. And I drove 12 hour shifts for 5 days a week.

I was making really good money. I even had a few thousand dollar weeks. Surges were a % so they were bank.

Then I realized I couldn't do that with social security so I knocked that crap off right away.

You could clean up just going from North Island to SD at the right time of the day.
Everyday surged at 3:30pm
Be in the visitors lot and repeat until it slowed down.

11pm to 11am was a guaranteed $200 to $300 on the weekend.

No more.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I have seen the stats. I’ve always say that it takes a certain type to do rideshare for a job and even more if you do it full time. You have to have a certain type of personality to be able to deal with the general public in a small intimate place day in and day out. Its easy for a small percentage but to the majority they make the job alot harder then it should be. I dont think the money factors in to the decision more then the actual job. All it takes for some is an uncomfortable 15 minute ride that pays them $4 is enough for most people to quit.
I spent 30 years talking to Engineers for a living. Uber passengers are nothing compared to that.

A true However you get misguided people giving miss guided information that Uber is a cash cow and it’s not it’s $7.75 an hour gig end of story

When I first started we got paid a lot more than we do now. And I drove 12 hour shifts for 5 days a week.

I was making really good money. I even had a few thousand dollar weeks. Surges were a % so they were bank.

Then I realized I couldn't do that with social security so I knocked that crap off right away.

You could clean up just going from North Island to SD at the right time of the day.
Everyday surged at 3:30pm
Be in the visitors lot and repeat until it slowed down.

11pm to 11am was a guaranteed $200 to $300 on the weekend.

No more.

I spent 30 years talking to Engineers for a living. Uber passengers are nothing compared to that.
Especially @ $3.35 a ride lol
Soy un Chinito jajaja
[/QUOTEmost Be slow picking up the Uber chicks 🐥
Says the 7 day a week 🐜 who makes tons of 💰💰💰💰💰💰

NUBERR

Ahhhh life is soo much better now that I ignore him, LOL.

Oh well, it's time to turn on Select and get out of my office.

See ya'll on the road.

How is SELECT nowadays do you get select ping ? Since they buried in the 3rd category page. Must be dead by now .

How is SELECT nowadays do you get select ping ? Since they buried in the 3rd category page. Must be dead by now .
The bragger is a 100 % BS artist 👩‍🎤
Drives Uber to pick up hot chicks 🐥
Works 7 days a week
Average net $7.76
But he got some great stories

Wow, you were not very good were you?
Picked wrong pax, drove too long at the wrong times.

Not many drivers make 100 rides.

You were just another of the 99% of former Uber drivers that couldn't hack it.
Show me your screen shot 🐜

Wow, you were not very good were you?
Picked wrong pax, drove too long at the wrong times.

Not many drivers make 100 rides.

You were just another of the 99% of former Uber drivers that couldn't hack it.
I was better than good that’s why your driving and I’m
Watching the chiefs game

He selects most Denny’s around 3 am 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 makes tons of money

NCRBILL

It’s dead. I get Lyft Lux still but not much. Im waiting on January 01 before buying another cheap car to drive X
You can tell they have moved to comfort. I love doing comfort and XL only!
I’m just waiting for Lyft to bring out their version of comfort. I’m sure it’s not too far away

CJfrom619

You can tell they have moved to comfort. I love doing comfort and XL only!
I’m just waiting for Lyft to bring out their version of comfort. I’m sure it’s not too far away
How many comfort rides are you getting percentage wise? Im sure comfort has replaced select for most riders.

Attachments

Last edited:

DirtyRead

I drove for Uber to cure my curiosity I feel such sorrow for full time drivers , Uber allows a crackhead to access your personal car for $3.60 it’s unbelievable, I drove one week to accomplish 90 rides I was a complete zombie on day 7 , I needed 3 days off just to be normal , if your a uber driver believe your better than that , get out of being comfortable with $3.60 stand in the middle of a busy intersection Uber express pool ride
It’s “an” Uber driver not “a” Uber driver, you are or you’re not your, accomplished, you might allow crackheads I don’t and put in more then a week before you preach or @@@@@ about the life.

Really? Are you turning down X to wait on comfort rides or is there just alot of demand for comfort rides?
I get a lot of comfort rides out of John Wayne