Going To...The Darkside

Buck-a-mile

Hahahaha I am 60 and never felt better. Come on young grasshopper.

The point is it is easy to do 90 plus rides a week without stressing the body. I don't even have a trucker's pot belly.
A lot depends on the seat. I drove a Honda Civic.... No problem.
Bought VW Jetta. Immediately I had back problems
Had to buy a lumbar support.

I'm retired, rode motorcycles most of my life. A few accidents....
I feel every mile when it rains😎

You gave 90 rides and felt like a zombie on day 7??? Lol sounds like you’ve never had a real job before. Its not a hard job at all.
Gladly post your screenshot says the driver who only drives 10 hours a week
A job pays 12 min Uber isn’t a job it’s $7.75 a hour It’s Sheep 🐑 like you that think Uber is a real job , again I say post screenshot
Post automatically merged:

Hahahaha I am 60 and never felt better. Come on young grasshopper.

The point is it is easy to do 90 plus rides a week without stressing the body. I don't even have a trucker's pot belly.
Screen shot of 90 rides grandpa
Quack quack

You gave 90 rides and felt like a zombie on day 7??? Lol sounds like you’ve never had a real job before. Its not a hard job at all.
Still waiting for screen shot guaranteed you haven’t done 90 rides in a week grandpa

Transportador

A job pays 12 min Uber isn’t a job it’s $7.75 a hour It’s Sheep 🐑 like you that think Uber is a real job , again I say post screenshot

Quack quack

Still waiting for screen shot guaranteed you haven’t done 90 rides in a week grandpa
You have seen multiple screenshots from me over 90 rides. Why do you want to see more?

Don't say anything about $/hour OK? Not interested. I took many naps at SAN waiting for Select that never happened, LOL.

Notice how I took it easy on Sunday?

Want to see my screenshot from my day job too? Another 50 hours for lots more $$$$$.

IMG_0911[1].PNG

A lot depends on the seat. I drove a Honda Civic.... No problem.
Bought VW Jetta. Immediately I had back problems
Had to buy a lumbar support.

I'm retired, rode motorcycles most of my life. A few accidents....
I feel every mile when it rains😎
I hear you sir! I'm a lucky guy without any major health issue. Thank God!

My Mercedes seats and suspension are amazing.

Buck-a-mile

You have seen multiple screenshots from me over 90 rides. Why do you want to see more?

Don't say anything about $/hour OK? Not interested. I took many naps at SAN waiting for Select that never happened, LOL.

Want to see my screenshot from my day job too? Another 50 hours for lots more $$$$$.

View attachment 379134

You paid for them.....
A Jetta is $26k new. Things like comfortable seats not included.

View attachment 379134

Shows 1 screenshot works like a slave 7 days lol says took it easy on Sunday : Fake News

Shows 1 screenshot works like a slave 7 days lol says took it easy on Sunday : Fake News
The bragger brags about $20 and hour gross
When in reality the bragger makes $7.75 net yes brag boy show us your other screenshot of the other 50 hours a week you work
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Transportador

The bragger brags about $20 and hour gross
When in reality the bragger makes $7.75 net yes brag boy show us your other screenshot of the other 50 hours a week you work
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
OK, how about you show us what ever the hell you do day in day out, sitting on your ass criticizing us. Nobody is bragging here. We're just busy working. And if that pisses you off them go f yourself.

CJfrom619

Quack quack

Clearly this is your first week on the forum or your XPG but I doubt that since your asking for screenshots and Ive already sent that clown multiple screenshots of my earnings over the last 3 years.

You wouldn’t ask for screenshots from me if you’ve been here before. Instead pf me wasting my time on a clown whos gonna talk sh%t regardless of what I send you. Why dont you waste your own time and look up my past posts which Ive debated a dozen clowns like you about what we earn.

A guy who gets tired and needs a 3 day vacation because he gave 90 rides in a week is a man whos never worked a real job in his life.

OK, how about you show us what ever the hell you do day in day out, sitting on your ass criticizing us. Nobody is bragging here. We're just busy working. And if that pisses you off them go f yourself.
Works 16 hours over what most people work in a week , doesent get overtime and the 🐑 thinks he is a baller works 8 hours a day 7 days a week , work donkey boy work 🤣😎🤣

CJfrom619

You know this clown is gonna spew off garbage regardless of what you send him. Just like most internet trolls they come from a place of hurt and loneliness. This child has never worked in his life. Talks like doing 90 rides in a week is an accomplishment.

Transportador

Works 16 hours over what most people work in a week , doesent get overtime and the 🐑 thinks he is a baller works 8 hours a day 7 days a week , work donkey boy work 🤣😎🤣
You do what you do, and we do what we do. Why is it that what we do pisses you off? Go get help man. I work in biotech and make tons of money besides Uber. But I DON"T put anybody down for Ubering. You're a jerk!

You know this clown is gonna spew off garbage regardless of what you send him. Just like most internet trolls they come from a place of hurt and loneliness. This child has never worked in his life. Talks like doing 90 rides in a week is an accomplishment.
The garbage is you telling people uber is profitable is monkeys like you that work for peanuts 🥜 Pay Peanut Get Money

You do what you do, and we do what we do. Why is it that what we do pisses you off? Go get help man. I work in biotech and make tons of money besides Uber. But I DON"T put anybody down for Ubering. You're a jerk!
Tons of money 💰 the 🤡says but still works for $7.75 a hour , it’s getting good folks tell us about bio tech and tons of money bragger boy

Transportador

Look how angry bragger boy gets , must be over worked under paid , relax bragger boy oh wait you can’t you work 7 days a week 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
It doesn't matter if I work like a slave for nothing if that's what I want to do. You are a cyber bully, and I'm not angry. I just don't see the need for people like you on here. You add no value. Your opinion doesn't matter. You think I'm going to change anything I do because of you? keep on typing, we'll ignore you.

CJfrom619

The garbage is you telling people uber is profitable is monkeys like you that work for peanuts 🥜 Pay Peanut Get Money
Ok there it is...definitely XPG. We suspected but now confirmed. Keep fighting the good fight brother.

I like your user name by the way. Life is short. Enjoy it. Maybe you should do the same instead of being a troll on the internet.