Going To...The Darkside

Wow, you were not very good were you?
Picked wrong pax, drove too long at the wrong times.

Not many drivers make 100 rides.

You were just another of the 99% of former Uber drivers that couldn't hack it.
I did exactly 300 rides , however at $8.65 a hour net anyone like yourself that thinks there time is worth that thinks like a Donkey. Moving right along as far as cutting it I had nothing but good pax even got a $20 tip once , Now those like yourself that fall into a comfort zone of believing working like a donkey is going to get you a invatation to the Kentucky Derby ? it ain’t gonna happen .
Post automatically merged:

I did exactly 300 rides , however at $8.65 a hour net anyone like yourself that thinks there time is worth that thinks like a Donkey. Moving right along as far as cutting it I had nothing but good pax even got a $20 tip once , Now those like yourself that fall into a comfort zone of believing working like a donkey is going to get you a invatation to the Kentucky Derby ? it ain’t gonna happen .
Pay Peanut ? Get Monkey

Attachments

Buck-a-mile

Pay Peanut ? Get Monkey
I wouldn't drive for less than $20/hr.

Wring times, wrong pax.

Wow, you were not very good were you?
Picked wrong pax, drove too long at the wrong times.

Not many drivers make 100 rides.

You were just another of the 99% of former Uber drivers that couldn't hack it.
Would love to see your screenshot of 80 hour weeks for $1000 Mr Uber ???

I wouldn't drive for less than $20/hr.

Wring times, wrong pax.
20 a hour gross do the math Einstein???

Figures don’t lie ; Liars Figure ?

Buck-a-mile

Figures don’t lie ; Liars Figure ?
What a frustrated fool.
I drive 5 hours a morning 3 days a week when I feel like it, only a fool would consider Uber a job.
An extra grand a week is all I need for fun money.

Because you are too lazy to drive the best hours is not our problem.

Get your ass up at 3:30am. Be in the hot spots by 4:30am.

Be there when people gotta go, not when your lazy attitude wants to drive.

What a frustrated fool.
I drive 5 hours a morning 3 days a week when I feel like it, only a fool would consider Uber a job.

Screen shot cupcake screenshot only donkeys get up at 4:30 am

Screen shot cupcake screenshot only donkeys get up at 4:30 am
The donkey says Hot Spot at 4 am ???????????????

What a frustrated fool.

Hot spots at 430 am says The Hot Spotter Himself ?????????

Attachments

Last edited:

Transportador

I drove for Uber to cure my curiosity I feel such sorrow for full time drivers , Uber allows a crackhead to access your personal car for $3.60 it’s unbelievable, I drove one week to accomplish 90 rides I was a complete zombie on day 7 , I needed 3 days off just to be normal , if your a uber driver believe your better than that , get out of being comfortable with $3.60 stand in the middle of a busy intersection Uber express pool ride
We all have different limits. I did 96 rides in one week and drove only 4 nights and 2 weekend days. And I drive part time after my full time day job. My full time day job is in biotech, not flipping burgers. No big deal, I'm not tired. Actually Uber is so easy, it helps me relax, LOL.

You have got to be kidding me
It's for real. Longest ride ever for me. I did it because the guy was a Marine. And I had a 7 AM meeting at work the next morning.

No big deal, one night without sleep once in a while won't kill me. He tipped $50 and Uber paid $220. I slept 15 hours the next night.

We all have different limits. I did 96 rides in one week and drove only 4 nights and 2 weekend days. And I drive part time after my full time day job. My full time day job is in biotech, not flipping burgers. No big deal, I'm not tired. Actually Uber is so easy, it helps me relax, LOL.

It's for real. Longest ride ever for me. I did it because the guy was a Marine. And I had a 7 AM meeting at work the next morning.

No big deal, one night without sleep once in a while won't kill me. He tipped $50 and Uber paid $220. I slept 15 hours the next night.
It’s ok to lie to me - just don’t lie to yourself
Uber Relaxing lol
More stories than the discovery channel

Uber Relaxing lol
Let’s do the REAL Relaxing Math
96 rides in 6 days is 16 rides a day at 2 rides per hour 48 hours of driving assuming you had zero dead miles sounds like a vacation to Cabo San Lucas it’s so Relaxing ?

Transportador

Uber Relaxing lol

Let’s do the REAL Relaxing Math
96 rides in 6 days is 16 rides a day at 2 rides per hour 48 hours of driving assuming you had zero dead miles sounds like a vacation to Cabo San Lucas it’s so Relaxing ?
Like I said, you have a very low threshold of tolerance than most of us. I am relaxing from my real job when I drive.

Transportador

Great Stories you have
You don't know what pressure I face in my real job...Uber is a cake walk. That's why everyone and their brothers/sisters are doing it. And yes, express pool suck but they are great when we're chasing a bonus.

Mine ain't no story. We all have different perspectives on everything in life. I hate drugs for example, but can't convince the drug heads of that viewpoint, LOL.

Great Stories you have
I also like sitting. In rush hour traffic it relaxes me ??????
You don't know what pressure I face in my real job...Uber is a cake walk. That's why everyone and their brothers/sisters are doing it. And yes, express pool suck but they are great when we're chasing a bonus.

Mine ain't no story. We all have different perspectives on everything in life. I hate drugs for example, but can't convince the drug heads of that viewpoint, LOL.
Uber is a Cake ? Walk LMAO- ? uber bonus $1 keep the stories coming they are fantastic. Uber now offering Cake Walk Special

Rideshareguy123

We each have our own reasons why we drive. Mine is to care for an elderly parent and get them to their medicals as they approach End of Life.

After 18 months their health has now deteriorated to the point where they require 24/7...”supervision”. As they revert to being a toddler that will pick up the phone without checking the incoming number and gladly hand out their SSN to any scammer who promises anything, they can no longer be left alone.

Tomorrow morning, (Thursday) I will not rise at 0345, I will not leave the house by 0415 and will not be refueled by 0420.

Starting around 1800, I’m going...to the Darkside.

I imagine it will be like learning from Day 1 again. I doubt I’ll be going to LAX once a week on the new shift. I may even have to get air freshener for that evening “weedy” smell. There should be no more Harbor Dve backups to T2 at 0530, but the 5 will still be a piece of crap at 7pm as it is at 7am.

I’m going to miss the sunrise, the fog, and hot breakfasts. Instead I’ll get the sunset, foggy drunks and probably drive through burgers between pings.

I’m starting a new per bottle, have taken the charging cords out for the interim and replaced them with barf bags. And in the trunk, added a dustpan and broom.

Farewell dude with the same make/model as me but broken gas cap. Goodbye GOBURG7 waiting at the pen. Au revolt silver Toyota with the sticker “Nice Prius said no one.” I’ll not see you in the dark, your lack of signals will still irritate the crap out of me, but now Ill be blowing the horn at night when you may not have seen me.

I will now wake and babysit until relieved, then drive on into the night to cover my bills.

I am gonna die.
Hang in there. Many people just throw thier parent to nursing homes and go on with thier lives, its an honorable thing what you do. As far as working the evening shift. ....well, its a disaster and rarely things go as planned. Avoid drunks by not driving PB or downtown after 10pm. UCSD lots of short trips and NEVER a tip. Avoid miramesa at all cost as you will be inundated with 2 mile rides that take 30min to complete...and if u set ur destination filter u run the risk of never leaving the area period. The after dinner crowd in delmar, coronado, la jolla, and Encinitas is usually good. Aviod conflictive areas...use you imagination...the pen is ok as long as u dont mind 70-100 cars.

Hang in there. Many people just throw thier parent to nursing homes and go on with thier lives, its an honorable thing what you do. As far as working the evening shift. ....well, its a disaster and rarely things go as planned. Avoid drunks by not driving PB or downtown after 10pm. UCSD lots of short trips and NEVER a tip. Avoid miramesa at all cost as you will be inundated with 2 mile rides that take 30min to complete...and if u set ur destination filter u run the risk of never leaving the area period. The after dinner crowd in delmar, coronado, la jolla, and Encinitas is usually good. Aviod conflictive areas...use you imagination...the pen is ok as long as u dont mind 70-100 cars.
Uber will make you a Zombie ?‍♀
Find a New Hustle
Your Better than Uber

PioneerXi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So after the first full week what have I learned*?

• Average earnings per ride down.
  • Average distance per ride down.
  • Average deadmiles between rides down.
  • Average time between rides down.
  • Average tips per rides down.
  • Average minimum fare rides up.
  • Average Uber driver going south on North Harbor Dve in turning lane for Grape will go straight ahead.
  • Average idiots encountered per shift up.
  • Average surge dollar value up.

*Your mileage may vary.

So after the first full week what have I learned*?

• Average earnings per ride down.
  • Average distance per ride down.
  • Average deadmiles between rides down.
  • Average time between rides down.
  • Average tips per rides down.
  • Average minimum fare rides up.
  • Average Uber driver going south on North Harbor Dve in turning lane for Grape will go straight ahead.
  • Average idiots encountered per shift up.
  • Average surge dollar value up.

*Your mileage may vary.
$ 7.75 a hour
Net per hour

CJfrom619

I drove for Uber to cure my curiosity I feel such sorrow for full time drivers , Uber allows a crackhead to access your personal car for $3.60 it’s unbelievable, I drove one week to accomplish 90 rides I was a complete zombie on day 7 , I needed 3 days off just to be normal , if your a uber driver believe your better than that , get out of being comfortable with $3.60 stand in the middle of a busy intersection Uber express pool ride
You gave 90 rides and felt like a zombie on day 7??? Lol sounds like you’ve never had a real job before. Its not a hard job at all.