Going Pink all the way Next week

UberReallySucks

So in light of the following:

1. Uber increased the rates in San Diego and conveniently forgot to tell us, they now end up with close to if not more than 50% of the fare with their new twist of upfront pricing...
  2. Uber can't seem to get it right on the mileage of the trips anymore...
  3. Processing the fares is taking longer and longer ... probably because of # 1
  4. Uber doesn't wanna pay us on Cancellation fees anymore ... unless you reach Reginald in support after 3 or 4 emails
  5. Pool garbage requests, time outs and Uber childish ways to wanna punish the drivers
So sick and tired of Uber... I am gonna do Lyft exclusively this coming week and see how it goes.

Who wants to join me?

UberReallySucks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the pink side!:p

Did you get the 50 rides for $200 offer?
No Unfortunately not... lol

When I signed up, they had $ 750 / 75 trips in 30 days and I didn't even complete those 75. Back then the pink was just too slow :p

As to this new offer you're referring to, no I didn't get anything probably because I have been doing VERY FEW trips on Lyft ...

ATL2SD

No Unfortunately not... lol

When I signed up, they had $ 750 / 75 trips in 30 days and I didn't even complete those 75. Back then the pink was just too slow :p

As to this new offer you're referring to, no I didn't get anything probably because I have been doing VERY FEW trips on Lyft ...
Lmao! I do VERY MANY trips on Lyft & I got diddly-squat too, so don't feel bad.

CrazyTaxi

The driver base seems to be falling apart, Kaaboo was a slap in the face, because it was a good weekend, but it was the way regular weekends used to be. So going from Kaaboo back to absolute garbage again, drivers on services like Black and Select are getting worn out. I am trying to hang on, I enjoy this gig, but if all my clients keep going to X because it cost them a pack of peanuts to go downtown, it doesn't look good for premium services, or surge.

UberReallySucks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The driver base seems to be falling apart, Kaaboo was a slap in the face, because it was a good weekend, but it was the way regular weekends used to be. So going from Kaaboo back to absolute garbage again, drivers on services like Black and Select are getting worn out. I am trying to hang on, I enjoy this gig, but if all my clients keep going to X because it cost them a pack of peanuts to go downtown, it doesn't look good for premium services, or surge.
It pains me every time I see a shiny select car picking up a poo or x ride.

Aredubya

1. Uber increased the rates in San Diego and conveniently forgot to tell us, they now end up with close to if not more than 50% of the fare with their new twist of upfront pricing...
  4. Uber doesn't wanna pay us on Cancellation fees anymore ... unless you reach Reginald in support after 3 or 4 emails
  5. Pool garbage requests, time outs and Uber childish ways to wanna punish the drivers
So sick and tired of Uber... I am gonna do Lyft exclusively this coming week and see how it goes.

Who wants to join me?
I will!:mad:

CrazyTaxi

It pains me every time I see a shiny select car picking up a poo or x ride.
It pains me when I see people running both, but I compared with my buddy who does a blend of both, and his check at the end of the week is almost double mine, 75% is X. I get better per mile money than he does, but he generates more cash in his pocket, sacrifice..his soulllll. muahahahaha jk, just miles.

Poopy54

Didn't touch uber at all last week, drove strictly Lyft, working the morning hourly(and then hiding) then working until around 2-3 every day

Today got both guarantee hours in the AM....both rides totaled 11.50... 2 hours x 30 per.......worked after that for a couple more hours....then PB for lunch and checking out the talent on the beach for an hour....... finished up by 2:00 8 rides with two 5.00 cash tips and 10 bucks on app tips cool peeps and 100.00 in my pocket. not to bad for a short day on Monday.....And not once did uber app open

San Diego Steve

Hourly gtds have definetley made me shift majority of my volume to lyft as of recently. All the the new terrible changes to uber is big part of it also.
My mileage is way down with Lyft guarantees. Uber destination gets me to the 1 ride per hour zone. I knock out my guarantees and then hit the airport to eventually get back home. $20 per hour net per week minimum strategy. Should be $25 per hour this week with better guarantees.

Escoman

Who wants to join me?
I did 3 uber trips last week made almost 4900 doing only Lyft guarantee hours beating the guarantee and getting power driver 205 bonus. Trying this week again but absolutely no Lyfts to be found just pitiful. today i got my 1st lyfy at 7:753 second at 8:58 and Third at 4:55 and last on at 5:558. Wasn't hiding was in downtown and little italy . Have not got 2 in an h0ur any of the hours I been out. forced to uber hitting gold long rides even got a $7 tip tonight on a trip from San to Lajolla after kissing 2 turns .