Going back to yellow ...

Inshur

ubernyc

You know hearing how yellow is doing is making me wanna do yellow even tho I'm making good money with my SUV ( I DONT WORK FOR UBER ).

Yellow guys- how's checker in lic?

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
You worked 7 days a week and made 800... I'm going to assume you paid 415 for a car to rent so you made 1200. Sounds to me like you don't even put in a full shift.

How did you do yellow... Work 8 hours, of a 12 hour rent, and then give up the rest? LOL. What a shill, signed up on August 18 just to tell us this garbage.

If you're going to claim a 7 day work week provide the proof.

You know hearing how yellow is doing is making me wanna do yellow even tho I'm making good money with my SUV ( I DONT WORK FOR UBER ).

Yellow guys- how's checker in lic?

Download this app called Curb, and see how many yellow ants are on the road, and open the Juno App and compare. I don't believe most of what these shills post. There is over saturation on their end too.

Last edited:

ubernyc

You worked 7 days a week and made 800... I'm going to assume you paid 415 for a car to rent so you made 1200. Sounds to me like you don't even put in a full shift.

How did you do yellow... Work 8 hours, of a 12 hour rent, and then give up the rest? LOL. What a shill, signed up on August 27 just to tell us this garbage.

If you're going to claim a 7 day work week provide the proof.

Download this app called Curb, and see how many yellow ants are on the road, and open the Juno App and compare. I don't believe most of what these shills post. There is over saturation on their end too.
Hey before u call curb out... remmeber green cabs are apart of curb. It's combination of both.

Lenny_yellow_cab

There are too many drivers on all platforms.

My father continues to work yellow and yellow has never been the same since Uber came along.

Even i left Yellow because i saw a steady decline in profits and i considered myself a veteran with 10 years experience.

I think 2010 was my best year in Yellow making 120k GROSS (b4 car lease, gas and fees).

FuberNYC

i can just work thursday - saturday and still make
500-600 where on uber i have to work 7 days to make 800 ridiculous.
i am not advertising yellow but uber is rip off . its pretty much free rides to riders.

How the hell did you work 7 days full time and only made $800? Either you are lazy or just wasted too much time on airport Q
I can make $800 a week on apps just by doing them for a few hours during morning rush hours then the rest of the day I work for my base.
I also highly doubt you will be making 500-600 doing yellow if you are serious about those number you made driving fhv. Maybe this driving gig is not for you.

ubernyc

How the hell did you work 7 days full time and only made $800? Either you are lazy or just wasted too much time on airport Q
I can make $800 a week on apps just by doing them for a few hours during morning rush hours then the rest of the day I work for my base.
I also highly doubt you will be making 500-600 doing yellow if you are serious about those number you made driving fhv. Maybe this driving gig is not for you.
800$ after that killer 400-450$ for a Camry sounds reasonable. Most uber x drivers bring in 800 gross or net, it depends how hard they work

Kevin B

800$ after that killer 400-450$ for a Camry sounds reasonable. Most uber x drivers bring in 800 gross or net, it depends how hard they work
oh nah bro i am renting nissan rouge for $200 only night shift but the car eats gas like crazy every day 30 dollar - 40 dollar gas its crazy

SpeedracerX

This is the best time to do Yellow!
Garages are desperate for driver and even offering 24-hour leases too !
Shop around for best deals ...
Drivers have all the leverage now !

Work is extremely busy with everyone back to their normal schedule ...
Will take you a while to learn the busy times and airports ...
Ask one if your garage drivers to get you in a taxi WhatsApp group!
Good Luck & Welcome to the winning side !

This is the best time to do Yellow!
Garages are desperate for driver and even offering 24-hour leases too !
Shop around for best deals ...
Drivers have all the leverage now !

Work is extremely busy with everyone back to their normal schedule ...
Will take you a while to learn the busy times and airports ...
Ask one if your garage drivers to get you in a taxi WhatsApp group!
Good Luck & Welcome to the winning side !

ManwBiGcar

i can just work thursday - saturday and still make
500-600 where on uber i have to work 7 days to make 800 ridiculous.
i am not advertising yellow but uber is rip off . its pretty much free rides to riders.
I make that much in 2 days , about 14 hour work per day

Jim1985

nope no over saturation, more cabs more business ,we are finite in number 13787, that's the biggest difference , we can get super busy without interference and keep going , I've been seeing more doubles lately, by doubles I mean a passenger gets in at the same time that a passenger gets out, haven't see that in a while means taxis are busy

I don't think your real to say those things your father drives yellow and you driver Uber shame on you
He aint uber based. He is fhv

AllDayChevrolet

HaHaa,... True,... Word up, Smack down,.........

Inshur New York