Going back to 2 DF’s

Über of Gotham

Yikes. That didn’t last long.
E69D3955-5591-422B-9C9A-CCDCD64EB8BC.png

Caspita

I used to save them just in case then use one and rarely the two of them .. since they released 6 I still use only 1 or 2 lol!.. never used more than 2 than I recall.. of course I don't drive much but if back to 2 not my mind won't be longer able to trick me into saving them just in case lol!

Lightning1181

I used to save them just in case then use one and rarely the two of them .. since they released 6 I still use only 1 or 2 lol!.. never used more than 2 than I recall.. of course I don't drive much but if back to 2 not my mind won't be longer able to trick me into saving them just in case lol!
Back when we were allowed 2 per day, I managed to keep my first 1 running for 8+ hours. When we went to 6 I only managed to use at most 4.

Jcewr17

Most of you guys know this already but some cities got reverted back to only having 2 DFs daily like Chicago due to longer wait time for pax. Are they doing the same thing in NJ soon? 180 days of change my ass!

Entitled_ Bro

It's only if you're working in the affected market. If the TLC people cross over to NJ or NY suburbs they get their 6 DF rides while in those territories.

MaximusMurkimus

Nooo, I used the filters to great effect last weekend. Was rebounding on trips all over NJ lol

Now it's back to the "save them for long-ass trips" emergencies, smh