Going all out today, wish me luck.

UberIsAllFubared

Wow... and you people are "well known members"? You could not be driving more stupidly than this.

Talk about surge killers.

The way the first two posters on this thread drive is about the worst way you can do this job... and they seem proud in the fact they will drive for base for 20 hours.

Woon

At base? No way in the world is it worth it. I'll take my $300 Monday for 8 hours work instead... It would have been a $600 monday if I didn't have something to do that night. :frown:
What do you do to make $600 on monday O_O?
I would be so motivated if I make $600.

UberIsAllFubared

And what you gotta keep in mind, this is more like a Tuesday than a Wednesday because of Labor Day on Monday. And Tuesdays are the worst days to drive.

Again everyone, to be profitable in this gig, this is not a job you do on YOUR TIME, its a job you do when there is demand. Tuesdays and Wednesdays should be your days off.

SorryBluetoothOnly

When I finish 30 trips, I get $100.
It's worth it I think.

Yes, $100 for 30 trips is worth it, assuming you were going to do 30 ride anyways. But that's not what people here are saying...

$100/3 =$3.33 extra per completed trip. But on Wednesday all you're going to get it crappy rides, so you end up with crap +$3.33. Why wouldn't you maximize that quest offer and do non-crappy rides?

Woon

Yes, $100 for 30 trips is worth it, assuming you were going to do 30 ride anyways. But that's not what people here are saying...

$100/3 =$3.33 extra per completed trip. But on Wednesday all you're going to get it crappy rides, so you end up with crap +$3.33. Why wouldn't you maximize that quest offer and do non-crappy rides?
I was lagging it.. I took Monday off and got lazy yesterday. Only 2 days left. I don't know how I will finish without having crappy rides honestly :smiles:

adrep1984

$100/3 =$3.33 extra per completed trip. But on Wednesday all your going to get it crappy rides, so all you end up with is crap +$3.33. Why wouldn't you maximize that quest offer and do non-crappy rides?
If your questing for 3 bucks extra a trip and do all short rides it's like driving for 2.0 so it's not to bad. I have 14 trips left for the 30 for 90 quest so I feel like it's close enough to make a run for it. I'm at 200 for 8 hours right now so if I can do another 200 for the week in the next 14 trips that's fine with me.