I really find that hard to believe. Customer may have had a promo

Edit: also after 10pm the standard rate actually changes to £1.50 per mile

babasanfur

I took this trip with was sitting next to the miserable driver

Kings cross to Walton street on pool for a fiver

Syloti_ba

Do not think what u pay driver gets the same.

Yes there are drivers who will do any job regard less Time and place not knowing is it making them ? or not!

This trip involved two worse places to drop and pickup let alone pool true Uber warriors!

done a pool see how much I got

Attachments

• F22EE4F9-FDB7-4C02-8528-E1684366BBF8.png
    F22EE4F9-FDB7-4C02-8528-E1684366BBF8.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 263

uberak

Uber are subsidising pool trips to fight the competition. It doesn’t mean driver gets paid the same, in some cases customers pay 50% less the actual fare been paid to the driver, if that makes sense.

Harold Shand

How was Gilga. Did you have a nice chat ?
Post automatically merged:

Uber are subsidising pool trips to fight the competition. It doesn’t mean driver gets paid the same, in some cases customers pay 50% less the actual fare been paid to the driver, if that makes sense.
Yep. That's why they are losing billions.

babasanfur

When I was booking that trip something the app was showing £15 on x and £5 on pool which one will u choose

Aj93

Hey @Aj93 , how’s your work?

I mean, been long time now since you started, right?

Hey cabbie, yes been a few months. It's going okay I am only doing Uber & Bolt max 30 hours a week as i'm working another job full time, some days busy, some days are horrible. I ******* hate the traffic and road works / closures / congestion during the day, literally impossible to move around at times, keeping active though by going to the gym. Still haven't purchased a vehicle as of yet, renting my ioniq at 220/wk
Had planned to upload screenshots but haven't managed yet! How's everything with you?

Harold Shand

So 4 millionth Uber customers are using unsafe transport method yes?
Untrained. Not having passed a U.K. driving test. Not used to driving in London traffic. Driving with their eyes on a phone. A DBS testing system that has no way of knowing what a driver was up to ten years ago in a third world country. A system that relies on a simple letter of good conduct from a third world embassy. A system open to abuse in many ways. If you're a terrorist arriving on these shores and need to earn money and disappear into the population what's the easiest way, yep drive for Uber. A system that can be beaten with a simple name change. Drivers from certain countries who have zero respect for our way of life, our traditions, our laws, or our women. A company known to be corrupt and to bribe politicians so that they can illegally operate. A company with one of the worst records of sexual attacks in British transport history. I could go on, but yes, Uber is inherently unsafe. You might as well do this ? and hitch hike. Because if you use Uber, that is basically what you're doing. I'm amazed nobody has been murdered yet in this country. Give it time, it will unfortunately happen eventually. You only have to read this forum to see that some Uber drivers shouldn't be in charge of a skateboard let alone driving the public around, and that's with just a few dozen posters. With 50k drivers out there, can you just imagine what is driving people around. Scary. And I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than use one.

Opinions of 4 million vs 25k hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Nothing to do with opinions. Facts. Uber have more crime, more rapes, more of everything, in the few years they have been around, than the bc trade has had in over 350 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.