Go Bank as a back up?

Do all earnings go to the Go Bank debit card once activated or only the Instant Pay that you authorize/designate?

I want to pull a days earnings or even the earning from one ride into the Go Bank account. I would like the rest of my weekly earnings to go to my regular checking account. Does it work that way? From what I have read it seems that it will work like I want. I am hoping somebody can confirm.

Thanks

Xstatic71

Do all earnings go to the Go Bank debit card once activated or only the Instant Pay that you authorize/designate?

I want to pull a days earnings or even the earning from one ride into the Go Bank account. I would like the rest of my weekly earnings to go to my regular checking account. Does it work that way? From what I have read it seems that it will work like I want. I am hoping somebody can confirm.

Thanks
I too am trying to find this out. I would like to add a second account to the Go Bank however I can't find where it will let me do that. HELP!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It works like I hoped. Go Bank took the Instant Pay amounts that I sent twice during the week. Remaining amount left over from the weekend was deposited to my bank account. Under my Instant Pay screen I now have two debit accounts I can choose to use.