• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Go back to all your order and pay postmates and send every one of them in for postmates to correct your pay.

Jrider9

Every one of my sometimes hour + orders has only been paid for 5 minutes because they count up until you upload the receipt. If you email them they correct it. Little buggers I now openly call them scammers when they push back on this.

Ajaywill

Every one of my sometimes hour + orders has only been paid for 5 minutes because they count up until you upload the receipt. If you email them they correct it. Little buggers I now openly call them scammers when they push back on this.
Are you saying that PM is only paying the wait time at the restaurant up until the time you capture and send the receipt picture?

Jrider9

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I guess it’s a common problem that I had no idea about. But there are a few order only restaurants that consistently take 40 minutes to prepare food and when I started looking at the breakdowns I was only getting 5 minute wait money. I emailed them and they said they pay up until the receipt is uploaded.

Ajaywill

Wow...interesting.

I haven't done a PM order for about two months, and I got to the point where I knew what restaurants were order and wait vs. just a pickup. I actively avoided the order and wait places.