Glitch in app

This has been happening for a while.
I get a ride cancellation notification even though I initially did not get a ping!! How is this possible? To best of my knowledge, rides can only be cancelled if a rider requested one. Uber needs to fix this. Maybe something wrong with Uber's servers. My guess is maybe someone did initially request a ride, but due to the glitch, I did not see the request. Then the pax probably got fed up because I "did not arrive" and cancelled the ride.
Let me know if anyone else noticed bug problems with app.

WillC

This happens when every time you return to the app with last trip cancelled by rider.

Deoxlar

I think it's pax requesting an uber but cancelling it right away. Right before you see the ping. I get to catch the ping sometimes.

Slavic Riga

This has been happening for a while.
I get a ride cancellation notification even though I initially did not get a ping!! How is this possible? To best of my knowledge, rides can only be cancelled if a rider requested one. Uber needs to fix this. Maybe something wrong with Uber's servers. My guess is maybe someone did initially request a ride, but due to the glitch, I did not see the request. Then the pax probably got fed up because I "did not arrive" and cancelled the ride.
Let me know if anyone else noticed bug problems with app.
This means that Uber has selected you to mess with your head to keep you on pins & needles, as you are fairly new & may quit unexpectedly. Now that you know Uber deceitful ways. Expect an email from Uber local Operations stating, they have noticed that you have been accepting & cancelling a lot of requests & their usual crap of how the service should be reliable to the customer & they will be monitoring you for next two weeks. Even if you complain that its not your fault with all your legitimate reasons. You will receive a cut & paste message from support of how to reset your phone. If its IPhone select Digitus Me'dius finger. If the OS is Android look at your hand decide on any three fingers & select Digitus Me'dius.

Don't forget the app is known & called G_d's view by Traviass & hence its superior & has no Glitch.