• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

GLH ‘Incident’

Who is John Galt?

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There’s gonna be an incident at the green hub today if they haven’t approved my new vehicle documents by tonight. 3 god damn days already

This is a Maven vehicle isn’t it? I have always gone into the GLH with the Maven supplied docs and had the vehicle data uploaded and approved and been online within the hour

Maybe things have changed but that was certainly the procedure in my experience. Go in there and give them a rev.

Uber_Paul83

This is a Maven vehicle isn’t it? I have always gone into the GLH with the Maven supplied docs and had the vehicle data uploaded and approved and been online within the hour

Maybe things have changed but that was certainly the procedure in my experience. Go in there and give them a rev.

I just rocked up and while I was waiting in line I checked and they’ve been approved 😂 was
Ready to abuse someone. But yeah you used to be able to call Uber support after you’ve uploaded docs and they would approve straight away but now it’s a 72 window. I’ll be going into the hub when I have to do this again
Post automatically merged:

I always go into the hub, gets done on the spot, online it just gos into the friggin twilight zone.
I definitely will be from now on. Also couldn’t see any evidence of an “incident” 😂

Who is John Galt?

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just rocked up and while I was waiting in line I checked and they’ve been approved 😂 was
Ready to abuse someone. But yeah you used to be able to call Uber support after you’ve uploaded docs and they would approve straight away but now it’s a 72 window. I’ll be going into the hub when I have to do this again
Another tip for when you change over your Maven vehicle, (they insist on giving you a new one at 12 months) is to leave the replaced vehicle on the app and continue Übering in your new vehicle until it is approved.

Any awkward questions when you rock up to the pax in a brand spanking but different vehicle to what they expect, can simply be answered with the ‘ol ‘driver of the year story’.

“Yeah, I hope you don’t mind, Über has just awarded me ‘Driver of the Year’ and I have won this brand new car, to service your needs. They should have the paperwork completed by the end of the day. Isn’t it exciting?”

Uber_Paul83

Damn I was hoping you'd be on the 6 o'clock news.
There’s still hope yet young padwan

Another tip for when you change over your Maven vehicle, (they insist on giving you a new one at 12 months) is to leave the replaced vehicle on the app and continue Übering in your new vehicle until it is approved.

Any awkward questions when you rock up to the pax in a brand spanking but different vehicle to what they expect, can simply be answered with the ‘ol ‘driver of the year story’.

“Yeah, I hope you don’t mind, Über has just awarded me ‘Driver of the Year’ and I have won this brand new car, to service your needs. They should have the paperwork completed by the end of the day. Isn’t it exciting?”

I was doing that last night. Except I told them it’s a new car and Uber must not have updated my profile. Didn’t have any issues. I’ll have to do it in 3 weeks. Put my name on the Wishlist for a Holden Trailblazer and I’m the only one who put their name down 😂

Sandhills

I drive without brake pads and when pax complains about the screeeechhhh.. judder judder...oh you only get those in a premium car

Its only a little white lie