GLAD IM NOT WORKING, LOOKS LIKE DEADSVILLE

Bigbadb91

Majority was pools & lines. :rolleyes:
Lol why are you accepting them, if there’s anything to learn from on this forum is to not accept them. You might be from a far suburb though, didn’t check your profile, and it was a decent night to answer the OPs question

Zap

Lol why are you accepting them, if there’s anything to learn from on this forum is to not accept them. You might be from a far suburb though, didn’t check your profile, and it was a decent night to answer the OPs question
Never said/implied I accepted them... Majority of pings were what they were - a line/pool smorgasbord.

Shakur

Im thinking of doing midday today and then again tonight into sunday morning, think Ill check traffic first though.

bpm45

It's a typical Saturday morning. Lots of short rides in River North and on the near North Side. Lots of people coming and going to things. I had 20 rides in about 5 hours for 130 bucks. They were definitely coming back to back and I accepted no pools except the very last ride when I was in a 1.7 surge. Funny thing about that pool ride. Picked up two guys and then got a request for 1/3. Went to go pick up that person waited they didn't show up so I cancelled about 15 seconds later I got another request from the same person who didn't show. Zoe went back to block and waited. They didn't show again. I shut off new request at that point very happy with my two cancellation fees

UberBeemer

First trip was a pickup at Centegra in McHenry. After that, it was very consistent if not prolific. Never had to go more than a couple of minutes between rides.

DylanSam

Thought last night was very busy. I wasn't able to take advantage of the surge very well but overall was a good night. Drove from 6:30pm-6:30am.

blackjackross

Pretty decent night. Kind of a strange coincidence that I had 4 back-to back long-distance runs to the SW suburbs-----Darien, Wheaton, Bollingbrook and LaGrange. Would drop off, get a couple of local rides then DF back to the city. Then, Bam!, I'd get another run to SW suburbs. Two of the runs were from 1.7X boost zone. Ended up working the suburbs all the way home to northern Lake County on DF from 2AM to 4:30AM. Got within 5 miles of home and called it quits.