• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Glad I have a dash cam

Mista T

Author
I picked up a couple younger women (late 20s?) bar hopping. Casually asked if they use both services.

Pax says "I will NEVER use Uber again!"

I said "Sounds like there's a story there..."

She says "Last Uber, my friend and I left a bar to go to another. We got two blocks and the Uber driver kicked us out, right there! He said we were too drunk!"

Her friend said "No way!"

She says "Oh yeah! So I gave him one star and told Uber he tried to show me his d*ck."

Friend says "No you didnt....."

She says "Yes I did!! And Uber called me the next morning, and I told em that's what's happened. "

I said "Obviously I wasn't there, and it sounds like you were pretty pissed at the guy. But you know, that's the kind of thing that can ruin a person's life. That's more than just getting fired, an accusation like that."

Unapologetic, she says "Well he should have thought of that before he f*cked with a drunk person. The only reason Uber and Lyft even exist is to drive drunks around. F*ck him."

-------

I took the info to Lyft, for her file, so if she accuses a Lyft driver they may have some defensive ammo. Doubt if they did anything with it, but I tried.

Watch yourselves out there, people.

Uberingdude

You should have showed her your d*ck
Ha! She'd sure be up a creek if she wanted to report it.

I picked up a couple younger women (late 20s?) bar hopping. Casually asked if they use both services.

Pax says "I will NEVER use Uber again!"

I said "Sounds like there's a story there..."

She says "Last Uber, my friend and I left a bar to go to another. We got two blocks and the Uber driver kicked us out, right there! He said we were too drunk!"

Her friend said "No way!"

She says "Oh yeah! So I gave him one star and told Uber he tried to show me his d*ck."

Friend says "No you didnt....."

She says "Yes I did!! And Uber called me the next morning, and I told em that's what's happened. "

I said "Obviously I wasn't there, and it sounds like you were pretty pissed at the guy. But you know, that's the kind of thing that can ruin a person's life. That's more than just getting fired, an accusation like that."

Unapologetic, she says "Well he should have thought of that before he f*cked with a drunk person. The only reason Uber and Lyft even exist is to drive drunks around. F*ck him."

-------

I took the info to Lyft, for her file, so if she accuses a Lyft driver they may have some defensive ammo. Doubt if they did anything with it, but I tried.

Watch yourselves out there, people.
Show us the video or it didn't happen!

nickd8775

That is someone who I would hit with my car after dropping off. Let's see if the girl who cried wolf is believed when she actually needs help.

Spotscat

Huh, imagine that... a passenger lies to Uber. :mad:

What angers me about this isn't that the passenger lied, I've come to expect that. Nor that she has no remorse for what she did or could have caused to be done to the driver.

What angers me is me is that there is an Uber driver who is one step closer to being deactivated, and he has no recourse to appeal that decision if and when it comes. No chance to offer his side of the story, no ability to plead his case, deny the incident, confront his accuser.

The People's Kangaroo Court has decided his fate - he's guilty as charged and that's that.

It's no wonder that only 4% of all Uber drivers last more than one year,

Pawtism

This is exactly why ever driver should have a dash cam. I'm less than part time (and haven't really had any case that I needed it yet), and I still wouldn't roll without one. It's like insurance, grand majority of the time you don't even need it, but that one time you do, you'd darn sure better have it.