Uber Drivers Forum banner

Giving low rating stars to passenger-Could it affect your ratings, due to retaliation?

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Britishpilot 
#1 ·
Could the passengers see which drivers gave them low rating stars? I'm trying to avoid retaliation here. But they do deserve 3 stars.

#3 ·
Don't let what you think the customer will rate you affect your rating. Just give the raiting you feel they deserve.
Waiting out side polite and friendly 5
Not waiting out side/ aquard silence 4
Blames you for their navigation error 3
Tries to break the rules or is unpleasant 2
A total waist of time and space 1
Is violent 911 or 9mm
You decide.

#4 ·
Uber has made it easier for riders to check their ratings. Watch the Youtube of Jimmy Kimmel and Aston Kutcher comparing ratings for example. So I suppose that someone that watches their rating frequently could guess the driver that down rated them and then use the change the driver rating feature to burn the driver in return.

#9 ·
There is always the option of gaining enough experience that ratings become meaningless and not worth 2 seconds of your time.
Unfortunately that is the truth. You take 50+ rides a week then the 5 bad ones don't mean a thing. Less that 10 percent. Dot worry about the less than 10 percenters 100 percent of the time. They are not even worth it. Plus once you give them 1 or 2 stars you never get a request from them again. Unless they use someone else's account. That happened to me a few times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.