give bad ratings.

I hate to say it. But riders can be shady. I have a 4.95 rating. Today I pick up this dumb @@@@@. I ask her and her friend to please not climb over my seats. And go through each door. One person gets in on pass side and One gets in on driver side. It’s really simple. How hard is that? Especially when I pull into a driveway so there is no comin traffic. What does she do, she gives me a bad rating and I drop to 4.94. Shady as @@@@.

Last edited:

Sacto Burbs

What possible harm can come from climbing over seats? I tell my pax to do so all the time because I don't want them opening the door into traffic. Therefore, there is nothing wrong with the practice.

Last edited:

Kodyhead

I really dont see what they did wrong lol it's your car and business but what you are asking is so different than what other driver do dont ya think?

I may be in the minority but would think 99.9% of drivers don't havean issue with this

Also some pax may not rate you till a week later how do you know for sure it was them?

Last edited:

Uberdancer

Philbert

Edit: OP changed his post to appear less racist towards Chinese people.

Last edited:

VaVaUber

It could be worse.
Like many Asian people have said to me:
" don't always believe an Asian with a broken English, we are the best at faking it"
Tip 1: they're not that slow when talking in broken english. They pause to much, so you don't keep them talking and make them forces their fake. They wanna feel that they're getting away with it.
Screenshot_20170927-155322_1.jpg

sellkatsell44

I was in London the other day and had this guy come up to me and started speaking mandarin. I shaked my head nope, "don't understand" and he keeps speaking in mandarin.

I just keep shaking my head and he finally stops. And speaks to me in perfect English (albeit with an accent).

Seriously.

Sometimes people are just more comfortable speaking to others in their native tongue even if they CAN speak English.

Ohhhh it annoys me more then those who come up speaking to me in Korean or Japanese. Mainly because I'm from HK.

VaVaUber

I was in London the other day and had this guy come up to me and started speaking mandarin. I shaked my head nope, "don't understand" and he keeps speaking in mandarin.

I just keep shaking my head and he finally stops. And speaks to me in perfect English (albeit with an accent).

Seriously.

Sometimes people are just more comfortable speaking to others in their native tongue even if they CAN speak English.

Ohhhh it annoys me more then those who come up speaking to me in Korean or Japanese. Mainly because I'm from HK.
How can they tell where your from.
Or how can all y'all distinguish yourself?Comon , let us in on the secret.

Leo.

I hate to say it. But riders can be shady. I have a 4.95 rating. Today I pick up this dumb *****. I ask her and her friend to please not climb over my seats. And go through each door. One person gets in on pass side and One gets in on driver side. It’s really simple. How hard is that? Especially when I pull into a driveway so there is no comin traffic. What does she do, she gives me a bad rating and I drop to 4.94. Shady as &%[email protected]!*.
Dude seriously who cares when you're at 4.94

Sacto Burbs

How can they tell where your from.
Or how can all y'all distinguish yourself?Comon , let us in on the secret.
It is usually a matter of style. If they smile a lot in a relaxed way they are likely North Americans.

If you keep up with fashion trends you can usually spot the Japanese.

Striding purposefully straight ahead, put Hong Kong on the list of possibilities.

And the shoes. Look at the shoes.

Tittering while covering the mouth, cultures with bad or no dental care.

Clunky hiking shoes during hot weather - I'd bet on Canadian.

Dyed black hair - Hong Kong is on the list, whereas natural gray - Canadian.

And never, ever ask "are you from x country". Just ask if they are living in SF. It makes for a more amusing conversation.

Last edited: